Business

Justin's POV-

After Alexis left I was afraid I was going to die of boredom.

Not saying she was entertaining but her outbursts sure were.

She reminded me of Ashley, my ex.

She was sassy but chill, she had an attitude but wasn't cocky.

Well at least when she was around Rebecca she wasn't. 

I felt so attracted to her but at the same time she 

Not to mention her body.

Mmm. I could stare at it all day.

She didn't eat like her though, Ashley always wanted me to buy healthy food and Alexis eats like a freaking animal, which was surprisingly a turn on.

I felt so attracted to her but at the same time I wanted to shoot her in the head.

But the fact that she was just like that slut I call an ex makes me hate her more than I already did.

"Fucking stupid bird." I cussed at my phone when flappy bird ran into a green pole.

I felt like throwing my phone in a bowling alley when a message popped up on my screen and made me lose my game.

Call me.

It read.

I dialed Brendon, the oldest guy in my gang's number and he picked up on the first ring.

"What." I spat still pissed that he made me lose my game.

"We got business man. Andrew got stabbed in his side when he was in a fight with this other gang. He keeps saying a girl stabbed him but he was knocked out pretty bad when we found him so I doubt a girl really did that to him. They say that we're on their territory so they want to settle this tonight in the old school's parking lot. We gotta get there before them so come back quick." he said in a worried voice.

"Ight. I'm getting Kaleb and we're on our way. Get the guns ready. Bye" I said before hanging up.

"Yo Kaleb we have a situation. We have to leave. Now." I said with a fake smile so Rebecca wouldn't ask questions since she didn't know about any of this gang stuff.

"Okay." he said rolling his eyes.

He said his goodbyes and we left to my car.

We got to my house about 20 minutes later and all the guys were waiting for us.

We didn't waste any time.

Brendon, Jacob, Kaleb and I were in one car and the other guys were divided up in other cars.

I sped up to the abandoned school just outside of town and explained the plan to the guys.

It was simple; kill those bitches and show them who they're dealing with.

We waited for about an hour before three cars pulled up.

A tall dark browned hair guy came out of the car first and I assumed he was the leader.

Seven other guys came out of the three different car and I knew they were waiting for someone else.

Alexis' POV-

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

I couldn't get out of the car because Justin Bieber was the "business" I had to deal with. 

I saw all the guys' eyes on me showing me they were waiting for me to get out of the car. 

I muttered a few more cuss words before opening the car door and stepping out locking my eyes with Justin's.