Past

Justin's POV-

I helped Alexis out of the house due to the fact that she was pretty weak. I gave her her stuff that she had left in my house a couple days earlier back as she sat down in the passenger seat of the car.

She immediately flicked her phone on and checked all the messages and calls she had missed in the past days.

She looked at them for a little bit befor closing her phone and sighing.

"I'm really sorry Lexi..." I said supposing she was probably frustrated about this whole situation.

"It's nothing, I just don't know what I'm gonna say to my brother. And everyone else in fact." she said simply.

"Do you want to go to central park too chill and wait to figure out what you're gonna do about it?" I asked.

She thought for a moment and nodded which caused a grin to appear on my face.

I don't even know why I was happy she agreed, I just was.

I made a U-turn and made my way to the bridge towards New York City.

We drove for about 20 minutes before I parked my car in on of the many streets of this big town. I helped her out before she readjusted the sweatpants I had loaned her earlier and walked up to me.

People were looking at her weirdly due to the fact that she was wearing over-sized sweatpants on a summer day.

She grabbed my arm as we walked down a trail over to a park bench by a small pond.

"Thanks for uhm getting me out of there. I'm sure you're going to be in a bit of shit because of that but yeah thanks." she said awkwardly.

"It's the least I could do" I shrugged.

"I thought they were gonna rape me and all that but I'm suprised they didn't. One of your friends said a joke about that and the oldest guy, you know the one that hurt me and all got mad when he said that."

I thought for a moment about what to say because I didn't want to get into a conversation about the reason why we don't do that.

"Yeah we don't do that." I stated simply, looking away.

"Why?" she asked trying to look into my eyes.

"We just don't" I shrugged.

I knew she didn't believe me, because she sighed and gave me a look.

"Look it's something that's very personal to the guys. It's just awkward talking about it." I sighed annoyed.

"You can tell me. I won't judge you." she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I sighed once more and leaned back on the park bench debating on whether or not I should tell her.

"We don't rape girls or abuse them because it's happened to all of us in our past." I saw her eyes widen. "Not me, but my mom was when she was young but I wasn't born so I can't blame myself." I paused

"Kaleb, he was abused by his step-dad, Alex was raped by a stranger when he was young and all the guys had something happen to them like that but Brendan, he had it worse. I don't know what happened to him because he doesn't want to tell us but I just know it was probably something horrible." I paused before taking a deep breath and waiting for Lexis' reaction.

She looked at me with wide eyes  for a moment before knitting her eyebrows together and taking my hand.

"I'm sorry about your guys. I didn't know they'd had it rough like that. Is your mom okay though?" she asked.