Research

Alexis' POV-

I woke up the next morning remembering my weird night much to my dismay.

I yawned and made my way to my bathroom slowly keeping my eyes shut, trying to keep the light out of my sight as long as possible.

I took my fuzzy Hello Kitty pyjamas off and turned the knob inside my shower allowing the warm water to trickle out of the pipe. I stepped in letting the steam and warmth of the enclosed glass doors engulf me in a soothing trance. I stayed still for a couple of minutes letting my hair get soaked before washing my hair and doing all the necessities.

I was done about 20 minutes later and stepped out wrapping a soft towel around my body and hair. I made my way to my closet sleepily and picked out what I was going ti wear today.

I took a black crop-top and some white high-waist shorts and a pair of converse.

I had some work to do today, I recently found some information on the person that killed my parents and I knew he was going to be in New Jersey today meeting up with some guy.

I made my way to my desk and sat down opening my laptop up and going down the list of people that were suspicious.

My eyes scrolled down the list and one name caught my attention. I took the folder that the detectives left to my brother a I and opened it to the page where the suspects list was.

The name fit. I felt an instant rush of anger overcome me and I called one of the guys we worked for and asked him to get me all the information on him.

About 30 minutes later a message box popped up on my screen as I was eating waffles. I set my breakfast down and opened it up revealing a complete profile of the guy.

Drake McKintosh, 23, Male, 6ft tall, dark curly hair, brown eyes.

Current location: New Jersey.

Criminal record: murders, bank robberies, bombing...

That was all I needed to know. He was the guy I was looking for and he was a dead man.

I grabbed my gun from my drawer and stormed out of my room. I put a leather jacket and on and jogged outside to my yellow Ferrari.

I was boiling when I zoomed towards the highway.

I checked the address that indicated where he was supposed to be and it ended up being at a dock. I waited in my car a couple of minutes and saw him come out of a yacht docked a bit further away from where I was. 

I checked the picture I had of him to make sure it was him and it was. Curly dark hair and about the same height. I loaded my gun and waited for him to go a bit deeper in some nearby woods to follow him. 

He was obviously going to meet the guy he was supposed to be seeing. I slowly got out of my car and locked it making sure I didn't make any noise. I crept over to a tree and hid behind it and looked around it trying to keep the bastard in my sight.

When I knew he was far enough away from me and deep enough into the woods, I ran up to him. 

"Hey!" I called­ causing him to turn around quickly a surprised look on his face. 

"Uhm you shouldn't be here. Scram." He said trying to sound confident but I knew he was quite nervous. 

Probably not because of me but because of the mystery person he was meeting. 

"Drake McKintosh." I smiled cockily. 

"How do you know my name" He asked squinting his eyes.

I walked even closer to him and place a hand on my hip rolling my eyes, already wanted nothing more than seeing a bullet thrue his skull. 

"I think I would know the name of the guy who killed my parents." I snapped. "Does Carter ring a bell? David and Natasha Carter?"

I felt the blood boiling inside me. I had a lump in my throat as if I wanted to scream but couldn't. 

His face was expressionless. 

"SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW HUH?" I screamed not being able to contain my anger any longer.

He was a bit taken back by my outburst but didn't move. 

"I didn't kill them." He said.

Oh now the bastard is gonna lie to save his pitiful life?! He has the gut to fucking kill my innocent parents and lie to my face?

I took my gun out of it's usual place and aimed it towards him. He was a bit surprised at first seeing an innocent looking girl carry a gun around but he immediately took his out and aimed it directly towards my face. 

"Well I must admit, that was very courageous of you to come up to me and try to kill me, and I'm assuming that's what you were planning on doing but unfortunately for you sweetheart, that ain't going to happen. And I don't want to crush your little fantasy but now that I know a little bitch is after me, I'm going to have to kill you." He smiled evilly.

My heart started racing a bit faster, maybe I should've thought of this a bit more... 

He walked a bit closer to me and pressed his gun firmly on my forehead. 

I ducked and tried to grab the gun quickly but he was faster and pushed me on the ground. I fell and hit my head hard on it feeling dizziness engulf me very quickly.

I blinked a couple of times trying to clear my head and regain energy. I tried getting up but he got on top of me, both legs on each side of my stomach and he threw a punch straight to my face. I turned my head to spit the blood out of my mouth and kicked him in his balls. 

He groaned and stood up pressing his foot on my chest keeping me locked on the hard ground. He pulled the trigger of the gun and I closed my eyes tighly shut getting ready to feel pain in my head. 

I heard a gun shot but I didn't feel anything. Was I dead? Was dying not feeling anything? I let out a sigh of relief for not feeling any pain. I wonder what my brother was going to do... 

"Are you gonna stay there all day?" I heard a raspy voice day. 

I opened my eyes and found myself at the same place a was seconds earlier and with a dead body next to me, a pool of blood forming itself around him. 

My eyes traveled to where I heard the voice previously and my eyes met with the one person I could say I despise. 

"What are you doing here Bieber?" I snapped.

"Well Wetherson, seems like I'm always saving your life huh?" he smirked. 

READ THE AN

AN:

Hey guys!! Sorry it's so long for me to post, I'm super busy :(

Hope you liked the chapter, if you did tell me!! 

My twitter is @avonsbeliefs or just tell me on here!!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

I want to reach 600 reads before I post the next chapter xx thanks :)