Get the fuck away from me

Justin's POV-

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Brendan spat his eyes growing wide at the sight of Alexis.

This wasn't good.

She looked as startled as me and just stood there probably wondering what to do. Brendan didn't give her any time to think though because he took his gun out of the rim of his jeans and pointed it straight at her.

At this point I had no idea what to do. I didn't know if I should protest and tell her to leave and make up a lie about the real reason she was here or tell all the guys about the fact that we were sort of chilling and friends-that-make-out-and-don't-hate-each-other-but-are-both-too-stubborn-to-admit-that-we-actually-care-for-one-another.

No I couldn't possibly say that.

"Man let her go she was just here to uhm say sorry about Andrew and said she wouldn't be a little bitch anymore." I lied trying to convince myself of that lie.

"Don't tell me you were dumb enough to believe her" He sighed clearly annoyed.

"Guys, take her down to the basement." he motioned towards two guys who had just walked down the stairs and were watching us with the most confused look plastered on their faces. 

They didn't protest.

No one really protested against Brendan. He wasn't exactly the guy you wanted to mess with. And that coming from me says a lot.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" I heard Alexis yell.

Alexis' POV-

I turned to look at Justin who was trying his very best not to look at me. I was furious at this point.

I get that he doesn't want his entire gang to know that we were actually making-out or whatever you could call us spending the day together but I mean come on! 

Now this fucking old dude wants me locked up in a basement for god knows what. 

"Just let me leave damn I was just saying sorry and saying I wouldn't be bothering you anymore. There's no need for you to lock me up." I spat.

I saw oldy motion towards two guys to do grab me and as I tried to get out of their tight grip I saw him chuckle evilly. 

Well I guess I can't do much with about 10 guys against one girl. 

They dragged me to a basement which was probably the freakiest place i had ever seen. there was a bed in a corner with a light bulb screwed to the wall that needed to have it's small rope pulled in order to turn it on and there was about an inch of dust that covered the entire floor.

I coughed loudly due to the fact that my lungs probably inhaled a whole cup of dust as they basically threw me on the ground.

"Bastards." I muttered.

"Watch your fucking mouth, we know you're the one that stabbed Andrew. You've got nothing to say." a tall guy with auburn hair said.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bed before falling on it wondering what the hell I was going to do now.

I still couldn't believe that Justin said no fucking word while they threw me in this dump. 

My thoughts were going wild and the more I thought about this situation, the closer I was getting to reality, something I had stupidly turned my back to.

He was only doing this to lure me in his wear-house once again so he and his stupid little posse could kill me. Justin was supposedly the "only one" that ever came here because it was his place so why did all the other guys know about the basement?

I scoffed.

How stupid was I to think that a guy would actually like me.

Guys never come near me.

I sighed and stood up looking around trying to find an escape but found nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

No even a window or a hole in the walls.

I was running my hands thrue the abnormally hard walls when I heard someone coming down.

I quickly ran towards the bed and layed down facing the wall.

I didn't even need to turn around to know who it was when I heard the person's voice.

And he was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Alexis... hey Alexis are you awake?" he asked in his raspy voice.

"No." I grumbled.

"Let me explain..." he started before I cut him off.

"You don't have anything to say okay? I was an idiot for falling for your trap. And let me say, if this gang shit hadn't worked out for you, you could've gotten a job as an actor because I sure did believe that you actually liked me. I don't want to hear your voice or see you right now, or ever again as a matter of fact. So just get the fuck away from me."

And with that I turned away facing the wall breathing heavily.

I heard the door close indicating that he had left and I was alone.

I screamed in the shitty pillow that laid carelessly on the bed and closed my eyes realizing that my best way to pass time was to sleep.

--------------

I was woken up what seemed like a couple of hours later by the sound of voices in the place you could call a dump.

"What are we gonna do to her? I mean I don't see how she could be of any use. Except for you know..." I heard the person chuckle.

I felt my heart drop.

They were going to rape me?!

"Don't even think about that you idiot. We don't do that and you know it." I heard another voice say.

Thank God.

"I know man I'm just kidding. But seriously, what are we going to do? We can't keep her locked up in here much longer. Her brother's gonna notice she's been gone a while and we're going to be the first suspects."

"Just let her go. She's not gonna do anything. She's a girl and we're a bunch of guys who are much stronger than her."

I noticed Justin's voice.

I merely rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

"Yeah but you still got your ass kicked by her like twice." I heard.

I snorted at that comment and quickly covered my mouth knowing they heard me.

My back was against them but I was sure that they were waiting for me to turn around and silently admit that I was eavesdropping.

"Well look who's awake! Didn't you ever learn that curiosity killed the cat?" I heard one of the guys say.

I rolled my eyes and turned around crossing my arms on my chest.

"Not my fault you decided to make a plan up about what to do with me in the same room as I was in." I stated.

I noticed oldy standing there with his arms crossed and Justin sitting on the floor with his head leaned back on the wall along with a guy I didn't recognize. 

"So, what are you planning on doing?" I asked annoyed.

Oldy then leaned closer to me and smirked as if he had just thought of the most brilliant thing to do.

"Well sweetheart, I heard that you're real tough... so I guess we'll just have to find a way to make you weak again." 

AN:

Tell me what you think!!! 

comments+votes+reads= sooner updates!! 

Hope you like it :)