Ashley

Alexis' POV-

"What?" Justin asked as if he didn't hear the words that had just come out of his mouth.

"You uhm called me Ashley..." I said fiddling with my fingers.

"What? No I didn't." he said giving me a confused look.

"Yeah you did... Who is this girl anyway? Why did you call me by her name?"

"It's none of your business." he spat getting up from the bed.

"Well it kinda is since you called me that!" I said feeling the anger building up inside of me.

"She's a slut I have to call my ex. She's dead and proof that you shouldn't betray me. Is that all?" He said getting annoyed.

"Why did you call me Ashley?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know! Stop saying her name and get the fuck out of my house!" He was now yelling and he was looking at me with pure hatred

Hmm.. I think I just found his weak spot.

"Does it hurt when I say Ashley? Did Ashley hurt you Justin? Did Ashley betray you by cheating on you? Did you kill Ashley because you were hurt and didn't want to face your problems?"

By this time he was boiling.

"GET THE FUCK OUT" He yelled.

"YOU BROUGHT ME HERE YOU IDIOT! YOU COULD'VE LET ME DIE BUT YOU DIDN'T, YOU BROUGHT ME IN THIS STUPID HOUSE WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE NEAR YOU!" I yelled louder.

"FINE LEAVE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE" He yelled even louder than I did. 

I looked around for my phone and my gun ready to get the hell out of here but it was nowhere to be found.

I looked over to a shelf and when I was about to reach it, Justin grabbed my hand and brought it to my chest. 

He held both of my hands tightly together pressed on his chest and looked directly in my eyes.

His face seemed to be getting bigger and I soon felt his hot breath against my lips.

He leaned in a bit more and I soon felt a small pressure on my lips and that's when I realized he was kissing me.

I hesitated at first but I couldn't resist any longer because his lips tasted like heaven.

We both moved our lips in sync and it didn't take much time before it got heated.

He pushed me back over to the bed not once detaching his lips from mine and got on top of me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled at the end of his hair causing him to grunt.

I brought my hands back to his torso and pushed on it slightly indicating him that I wanted to be on top.

We rolled over and I put my legs on each side of him kissing him roughly, hungry for more.

He trailed his hands up my sides all the way to the hem of my shirt and lifted it up slowly.

His hands were so gentle yet they felt so strong around my waist. 

He had just thrown it on the floor when we heard a door slam downstairs. 

"What the fuck.." he said getting up.

 "Yo Bizzle, you in here?!" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

"Oh shit. That's Brendan... Uhm, don't move and don't talk. He can't know you're here." he whispered before walking downstairs.