CHAPTER 6: Awkward

CHAPTER 6: Awkward

Daniel's eyes open. It's morning, he looks to his left and sees Bethanie sleeping. Daniel feels uncomfortable for some reason. He gets up and begins to put on his clothing, tugging at his worn out jeans, and pulling down his white t-shirt.

He begins to walk out, but right before he leaves he takes one more look at Bethanie. He takes off, walking a bit faster than last night. He sees Leo's house in the distance. He takes a minute and thinks about going over or not. He decides to not go and just walks to his cabin. On the way to his cabin he begins to see people sitting in plastic chairs, lounging. He walks by with a blank look.

They all see Daniel and begin to shout his name.

Man One: Ayo! Dannnyyyy!!!

Man Two: Waddup Danny Boyyy!!!

Girl One: Dann the Mann!!

Daniel does not respond, he just keeps walking past them. He is also on the road that he took to get to Leo's house when he was with Bethanie and Jordan.

Man One: I don't think he's in the mood yo.

Girl One: You think? Haha he doesn't even know us so i don't blame him for not saying anything.

Man Two: Yeah i wonder what he does in his spare time.

Man One: Probably takes shits.

Girl One: Everyone takes shits dumbass boi.

Man One: Faggot what'd you call me? Yeah last time i checked you sucked a dudes dick and he had herpies so i don't even wanna hear it

Girl One: RetardBoi your ugly so i don't even care. And no i did not thank you very much.

Man Two: You two are fucking retarded, you guys going to the dance thing tonight?

Girl One: Hell nawww thats retarded someones probably gonna get shot or something so i see no reason to go.

Man One: I'm going, i'm tryna get me some puzzzayyy!! Hahaha

Daniel sees his cabin from far away, out of nowhere Armani comes up to him.

Armani: Yooo where have you been? I haven't seen you in like FOR-EH-VER! *sounding each piece of what makes up the word*

Daniel: Meh, just living, it's only my second day so it's sorta weird how people know my name already.

Armani: I know? Right? I was thinking about it, i was like...why the fuck this nigga got so many people on his dick! Hahah

Daniel: I guess, i don't know, so what have you been up to? *jumps over rock*

Armani: Nothing much...i have a question... are you liking it here? Or Nawww???

Daniel: I mean so far it's mad cool!

Armani: Yeah it is pretty cool i guess, i just don't see why you came...you can't leave once you come here.

Daniel: Wait woahhhh. What do you mean?!

Armani: You can't leave...this is where the bad kids go, see a rehab would be a place that is rich and nice. But instead this bitch is dirty, and has trees and shit everywhere..drugs everywhere, this is no rehab, this is some big fuckin war zone, some place they put people in to stay, they say the world is over populated..so they send the people who do something wrong here instead of killing people. Know what i'm sayin? Like how the government made aids and shit? To kill off people cause of over population?