CHAPTER 9: War

CHAPTER 9: War

Leo: Alright motherfuckers! We got everyone here, everyones ready, so lets fucking kill this bitch!

Levi: Fuck yeah!

A crowd of Leo's people cheer as he holds his gun in the air. Everyone starts to walk towards the upper part where Nathanial and his crew live.

Nathanial: Yo do you guys hear that?

Def: Yeah yo what is that?

Nathanial: It sounds like people cheering...

Def: Yo it sounds like Leo...

Nathanial: Leo...

Leo and his crew see Nathanial's cabin. Nathanial hears them, looks towards the sound and sees Leo and his crew carrying guns walking towards him.

Nathanial: EVERYONE GET DOWN! SHOOT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Leo: RUN! GET BEHIND SOMETHING!

Levi: Watch out Leo!

Nathanial and his men begin to fire, bullet after bullet in hopes to kill all of Leo's friends and him. Leo runs behind a tall rock that is good enough to take cover. Levi runs and hides behind a wooden food stand and starts to blindly shoot at where he thinks Nathanial is.

Nathanial: Shoot that faggot, Leo! You stupid motherfuckers!

Def: Where's Pedro!? *shoots gun*

Nathanial: Ahh fuck! I almost got hit by one of those faggots bullets! Pedro's with the others! he's in Leo's cabin remember?!

Daniel is far away at Leo's cabin with Jordan, Bethanie, Quan, and Ricky. Pedro is walking towards their cabin and is checking to see if anyones there. Daniel tells them that Pedro works with Nathanial, they all feel cold, scared and afraid.

Daniel: Everyone find a fucking place to hide!

Jordan: Fuck! Alright everyone lets go!

Ricky: Shit yo i ain't bout this life!

Quan: I'm hiding in the closet! Peace!

Ricky: I'm going under the bed fuck this!

Bethanie: Where do i hide danny?!

Daniel: Were gonna hide behind the door.

Bethanie: Alright . . .

Pedro walks into Leo's cabin and sees no one. He begins to walk through it and looks around. He feels like someones been in here.

Pedro: If anyones in here...show yourself, or i'll shoot everywhere and wait till' i see blood.

Daniel is looking at Pedros back. Pedro is unaware that he is behind him in the back of the door. He slowly creeps up behind Pedro with a bat he grabbed before he hid. WAYUM! The bat cracks over his head and Pedro falls over.

Daniel: Alright guys! Hide him. Make sure there's no other fuckin Nathanial dick riders outside.

Quan: Oh fuck! Danny there's a bunch outside!

Nathanials friends that are far from him are snooping around near Leo's house. When the bat cracked one of them heard it. He's suspicious and tells everyone to follow him into Leo's "empty" cabin.