Chapter 13: Doom

CHAPTER 13: Doom

Leo bursts through the door leaving Danny behind. His eyes begin to fill with tears as he runs towards Nathanial's cabin with his men.

Leo: LET'S FUCKING KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

Finally after awhile of walking they quieted down. Nathanial's house was in their view. They all slowly crept behind a bush which was conveniently next to a hole in the cabin. Leo quieted everyone down and tried to hear what was going on in the cabin.

Nathanial: No i'm fucking dead! I'm gonna fucking die! You motherfuckers better get my back like i got yours! Or your all bitches!

Free: Boss, we all got guns, we'll fuck em' up!

Nathanial: That's what i like to hear!

Leo starts to sneak around the house...The door is closed. He slowly gets closer to the door, his men are behind him. SLAM! The door swings opeb by the power of Leo's kick. Nathanial looks at Leo and they both make direct eye contact. They all swing there guns in aim towards each other.

Nathanial: SHOOT MOTHERFUCKERS!

Gun shots begin to echo through the cabin.

Leo and Nathanial end up being the last survivors out of all of their men. Both have bullet wounds. Leo has one in his leg, and Nathanial has one in his arm.

Nathanial: You killed all of my men you fucking bitch! *cough*

Leo: You fucking killed Daniel! You deserve this! You killed all of my men! So?! I'm not a bitch! *cough*

Leo is laying there, on the ground in the dirt with Nathanial. Both are bleeding, thinking about a way to kill each other. But they are both to weak to get up. Zoom back to Leo's cabin.

Penny: Shoulda known this kid was gonna die sooner or later. . .

Bethanie: This isn't real!

Quan: Shut the fuck up! Daniel can you hear me? DANIEL!

Jordan: I saw this coming. . . how could this even happen.

Out of nowhere Daniel begins to cough up blood.

Daniel: *cough* *cough* fuck

Bethanie: DANNY!

Ricky: DANNYY!

Quan: Yoo!!!

Penny: I did not see that coming, i guess things happen out of nowhere haha!

Danny gets up and falls back onto the ground of Leo's wooden floored cabin. Everyone gasps and picks him up onto a bed.

Penny: Someone get something to patch him up damn he's bleeding alot!

Quan: I got it!

Quan runs off into another room and comes back with medical equipment. Seems like that was there the whole time but never used. They patch Daniel up and he lays down and swallows spit.

Danny: Is Leo *cough* Is Leo okay? Where is he?  and where's Regina??

Penny: Just chill, stop trying to talk cause you sound like an old nigga whos balls are being grabbed like stop plus your bleeding and stuff just chill for now.

Ricky: I'm going out there. I'ma find that motherfucker and kill him on some real shit. I'll be back.

Ricky runs out the door and goes to where he heard Leo was. He runs and sees a field with two blood stains near each other. It seems like they got up and ran off somewhere. Ricky didn't even have a gun so what was he going to do anyway? Out of nowhere he hears loud yelling and sounds. He runs to the sounds and sees Nathanial being cracked in the head with a big metal pole. Leo is yelling loud expressing how angry he is at his limp body. Ricky runs over to him and grabs his shoulder.

Ricky: You did it. Its over. Don't worry. Let's go. Danny's alive.

Leo: Really?! Hows he doing?

Ricky: He's not doing to well. Just come on man before anything else happens.

Leo: ight.

They walk off back to Leo's. They enter the room and complete silence covers the people in it. Leo sees Daniel and tears begin to form im his eyes. He runs over and kneels beside him.

Leo: Danny! Are you okay!?! Hang in there man.

Daniel: Listen.

Leo: Whats up man you can tell me anything.

Daniel: If i die-

Leo: STOP! That's not gonna happen! Nathanials dead.

Daniel: I just wanna know. *cough* What happens when we die.

Jordan: Well. You either go to heaven or hell.

Daniel: But. How do we know if that's true.

Jordan: Faith.