-1-

I hate Mondays.

I hate them, even more, when the first day of school is on Monday. I woke up at 7:00 am. I did the obvious things like; go to the bathroom, eat my breakfast, get ready and all that stuff.

At 7:45 am I was ready, so I started walking to Jiwoo's house.

Jiwoo is my best friend since primary school, she lives 5 minutes away from my house.

When I arrived at her house she was already on the door, waiting for me while looking at her phone.

-Unnie!- I yelled. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

We started walking to the school.

-Are you ready to have an amazing school day?- she said, she was obviously being ironic.

-Totally, can't wait- I answered.

-I wonder if there will be any new boy.

-Two new people are comming, or at least that's what I've heard.

-I don't know, I'm also hoping that we're going to the same class

-And I hope I don't see teacher Jihyo ever again.

-I think that's quite impossible.

-Just 99% of chances to be impossible.

-Enough to know you'll have to see her a lot this semester.

-Ugh, I really don't want to. I'll rather be cleaning the school's bathroom.

-Wow, seriously?

-Yes.- she laughs at my answer.

We continue talking about other stuff while we are arriving at the school.

Once we were there, we directly went to see what class did we have to go to.

Jiwoo and I were in the same class, amazing. We even screamed in the middle of the school hallway.

We entered the class and sat in the penultimate row, together, obviously. While waiting for the teacher to come I went into my phone and started chatting, going in social media etc.

-Jeon Somin you know you can't use phones in school time.- I heard, I looked in front of me, Taehyung was looking at me. He started laughing when he saw my face, I though he was a teacher so I was scared.

-Damn, Taehyung, you scared me. I didn't even notice you were here.

-I know, how are things going, girls?- She was also talking to Jiwoo, who was next to me, reading a book.

-I'm just hungry- She answered, she didn't even bother to look at him.

-what a surprise- I say, she smiles, but I can't tell if it's because of the book or because of my comment.

Taehyung opens his mouth to talk, but the door closing sounds and everyone standing up starts to run into their chairs.

Taehyung joins them and goes into his chair, which is actually really far away from mines.

The class is now in silence, I notice Jiwoo is still reading, so I tell her to pay attention.

I look to the front, where my teacher is supposed to be, and he is, but there's someone by his side. A boy, brown hair and brown eyes, and god, he is so f*cking tall.

-Hello, class.- Teacher Baekhyun said, then pointed to the boy that was next to him- He is your new classmate, Mathew, please be nice to him. You can sit... - Baekhyun looks around the class till he spots a free chair in the last row, behind me and Jiwoo.- There, in the last row, hope you don't mind.

-All good- He said, his voice was really deep, and somehow.. sexy?

He started walking to his desk, we made eye contact for like 1 second, maybe two. I even got nervous, but why?

He finally sat in his chair and the class started.

~~~~~~~
안녕하세요~~~~ 알리입니다

Hey guys, I'm ally. Please support this book💗

⚠ This is my first book in english, i'm not a native english speaker so this book may have some grammar mistakes, I apologise for it. Anyways I hope you enjoy the story.
xx.