Ch 7: Wanted

Hi guys it's been a while now... please excuse the grammar mistakes. Enjoy :)

I woke up before the sun rose. Phillip's mother let me sleep in her room; she slept inside of Phillip's room. As for Phillip... he slept on the floor of the common room.

I got up slowly and I felt the cold enclose me in it's hands. I felt myself get stiff; I changed out of my night gown and into the silver dress I had been wearing the night before. The dress was torn and dirty; but when I placed myself inside it I felt warm. Once I changed I crept out of the small room trying to avoid making any noise. Before I had reached the living room I heard some muffling. I heard heavy breathing and asumed that it was Phillip snoring, then I felt a cold hand land on my shoulder. I quickly spun around and I saw Phillip's mother she pointed towards the bedroom door. She handed me a coat and then stepped in front of me and turned the corner and entered the common room. I heard a loud rustling of metal as I walked into her room and climbed out her large window.

I saw the horse that I had rode in at night on. I grabbed the reins and began to gallop away. As I reached the top of the hill I heard a musket crackle. Someone had been shot; I jumped off of the horse and headed down to the small white house. I barged in through the doors and I saw Phillip's pale mother bleeding, she was holding her stomach and holding out her hand. I looked at the men in the uniforms and noticed that they were Gronstrong knights. I walked forward and saw as the elderly woman fell to floor. I heard a loud muffled cry; it was Phillip. He was sitting in the farthest corner, he was tied up and had a cloth over his mouth.

"There's the harlot." One of the knights stepped closer and I tried to run away but his cold leather glove took a hold of my neck. I felt myself get lightheaded; and I began to push and pull the hand away from my skin. His grip only became tighter but then he suddenly let go of me. I fell to the icy cold floor and gasped for air.

"I'm not a harlot!" I cried out while catching my breath.

"Yes you are! And you will pay for killing our general!" he came closer and just as I was about to stand up he kicked me. I fell again and I cried out in pain. "You're at the mercy of the people of Gronstrong." he spat in my face and stepped outside. I quickly rubbed off the spit but then a couple of guards picked me up and lead me to a dirty wooden carriage. They left Phillip tied up and his dead mother there. They shut the door and we rode away. My arms were tied behind my back and the rope was carving into my skin. The spit was still in my face and I could feel his anger and vemon flow into my body. I cried a couple of times while in the wooden  carriage. Crying was the only thing I knew how to do; it was the only way to express myself.

We rode on a bumpy road; but when we finally did reach Gronstrong the people didn't welcome me. They yelled out cruel words they called me a murderer and a harlot and so much more. When I arrived at the palace I really did look like a criminal, I was covered in dirt and my dress was torn. I hadn't been fed well and I felt light headed; but as I trugged up the steps I saw my parents and I was rejoiced. My smile grew and I ran to their feet, I bowed quickly and worshipped the ground that they stood on. When I looked up I saw my father and my mother looking straight at the crowd, they didn't even look in my direction. I teared up as the royal guards removed me from their feet. My parents turned to look at me and my mother reached out for my necklace; I stood frozen as she tore away the coat of arms from my neck. I heard the gold cord snap apart. I had just been removed from the royal family; my mother turned away and placed the necklace in her palms. She looked forward again and kept a straight face; then the guards dragged me away. My dirty slippers marked every step I took; I left a layer of snow and dirt anywhere I went. I solemly walked along with the guards until I reached the dungeons. Once I was there I was given a gray dress and asked to remove my slippers. The cell floors were hard and cold and so were my first nights in the dungeon.

Wow such a sad chapter :( Sorry but that's all I have for you this week.