What The ...

I turn into my driveway to see a new black SUV. I get out of the car and admirer the way that my dress flows in the wind... I smile as I head into the house. 

"Mom , dad I'm home

"Mom , dad I'm home." I get no answer so I call for them again.  

"Oh hunny were in here

"Oh hunny were in here." she walks to me and greets me with a tight hug. 

"Where is dad and Andrew?" I ask worried by the way my mom is glancing from me and my father's office. 

"Mom?" I asked in a warning tone saying that I know that she is up to something. 

"Well I'll let your father explain it to you." I roll my eyes and head into my father's office. When I get in the office I see my dad and four vary sexy men. I raise my eyebrows. 

"Dad what is going on. Mom is acting all weird and you won't even come out to say hi to you kid that you haven't seen in four years. AND you, mom and Andrew all missed my graduation. So Please tell me what the hell is going on." I cross my arms and cock my hip. My dad looks away and asks the four men to leave so we can talk. 

"Sorry honey. I had to. We had to. My business is not what we told you it was. I'm a well known gangleader. I run the Devils and Your brother, your mother and I are all in it. We didn't want to tell you because you wanted to become a doctor so bad. We love you, we really do but we had to." After a moment of shock I was angry. 

"What did you have to do dad?" 

"We sold you." I rub my forehead and blink a couple of times. I can fell the anger rising. 

"The hell you did!" I scream. And throw my phone at him. 

"Honey, I know how you fell, but.."I cut him off by slapping him. 

"Have you been sold by your so called 'family'? No? I didn't think so. So when you get sold and betrayed by the ones you loved most then you can come and tell me 'I know how you feel', When you get stabbed in the back THEN and only THEN can you come to me and say 'I know how you feel'. You didn't even come and see me graduate. You are a soulless piece of crap. I NEVER want to see you or mom again." I refuse to let the tears fall. I turn my back to compose myself. Just then my mom walks in with the four men behind her. 

"Baby believe me..." I force out a laugh. but despite how hard I tried a tear slipped out.  

" Believe you, did you just tell me to fucking believe you. That is priceless really mom, priceless. I thought you were my mom but thats the thing you were just the woman that gave birth to me. How could you sell me to a random man. A real mom would think of the things that he would do to your daughter like beat her, rape her, force her to do things that does not want to do. Did you think of that Mom? Huh did you think at ALL. " She has tears in her eyes. 

"Baby.." I cut her off. 

"Don't call me that you lost the right to do that the moment you sold me." 

Ok.. Lillian I love you I really do I love you so much. I..." I cut her off again. 

" Don't lie to me, I'm done with this conversation. You know I'm glad you sold me so now I don't have to see you any more." I go and pick up my phone. 

"Who?" 

"Cade Thomson." The fucking leader of the unseen the deadliest gang in America. Great just great. I shake my head as I pass my sobbing mother. She tries to touch me but I snatch my arm away. The four boys put my things into the car. I climb into the black SUV and let the tears slip out. Silently sobbing.

                                                                                            ****