That's just what I do

I walk out of my room and start to listen to Shape Of You on my phone. I turn the music up as loud as it can go. What the hell is wrong with this man. I sat on the couch and went on snapchat. A hot boy just asked to be friends so I said yeah. We start to talk.

 We start to talk

Me: hey

Daddy : hey

Me: Wyd?

Daddy : Nothin much hbu?

Me: Board Af

Daddy: lol sameeeee

Me: what you want to talk about?

Daddy: You being my gf?

Me: well... I don't know?

Daddy: Why not?

Me: bc I don't know you thats why. Lol

Daddy: My name is Braxton, I'm 20, I love mixed girls, and I would love to get to know you.

Me: Sure...Whatever ig we can date. Isn't that what dating is for.. To get to know people. Lol.

Daddy: Ok than were dating then.

Me: ok

Daddy: so when can we meet at?

Me: umm...I 'm out of town now and will be for like two more weeks so how bout then?

Daddy: that sounds good babe.

Me: well I gtg ttyl?

Daddy: yeah, and don't miss me too much daddy will be here when you get back.

I laugh at that comment and start to walk to the kitchen.

Me: Ok DADDY I'll facetime you later.

Daddy: Ok bye

Me: Bye

I make myself a sandwich and go back upstairs. After doing my makeup and covering my bruises I facetime Braxton. He answers on the first ring. My mouth hangs wide open.

"You like what you see?" I close my mouth and shrug

"Well..I've seen better. I guess you're ok" he gave a sexy smirk.

"Well not not that good looking yourself." I laugh.

"That's so funny!" I hear the door open and say bye quickly. I turn off my phone and busy myself with my nail polish.

"WHO WAS THAT!" Cade stormed in. I cocked my head to the side trying to play dumb.BIG mistake. He slapped me and grabbed my phone.

"What the hell is your problem. Give me back my phone. He shoves me and opened up my phone going to snapchat looking through mine and Braxton's messages. He through my phone across the room and turned to me and slapped me again.

"You unfaithful little gil." he growled

"W-what do y-you m-mean."

"Your mine not Braxton's MINE and I forbid you to date him. So I will give you a day to break up with him or I will kill him." he smiled at the thought of killing him.

"Why are y-you doing this?" I cried

"Because that is what I do he slapped my cheek and left laughing. What. The. Hell.

*************************

Does she break up with Braxton of Does she not?

Sorry for not updating in awhile I'll try to do better.

Any suggestions for the story? Comment them.