The meeting and then some

I get dressed and we head to the meeting. 

Cade and I get into the car and drive to the location where he is trying to make a deal with the other gang. As we walk into the meeting Cade and i sit at the table. 

"Alexander." Cade addresses the man across from us. 

"Cade. The deal we made in order for me to want to do it I need you to prove your loyalty." 

"Name it." Cade says. 

"kill him." As he says that two men bring in a man and throw him to the floor.  Alex hands Cade a gun . and Cade pulls the trigger without a blink of an eye. I gasp at what just happened. Alex laughs and stands up. 

"That was just a test that was too easy for you. I want you to sleep with her." he brings in his wife Megan. I almost choke on my air.

"No, no please don't make him do that, please anything else just not that

"No, no please don't make him do that, please anything else just not that." I gasp out on the verge or tears. Cade looks at me and glares. 

"My pleasure." Cade says and smirks at her and takes her hand. I feel as if my lungs were being crushed and my heart was being torn to pieces. All i could do was sit there.  

"I also want you to do it in front of your wife so we can both know what you are willing to do for the gang." A tear slips out of on e of my eyes. Cade and Megan get undressed. As much as I wanted to look away I couldn't. I had to keep my composer. I couldn't look weak in front of people from the gang. As I was watching Cade looked up at me and as he caught my eye he smirked and started to kiss her neck. 

"Alexander...please." i whisper. he nods. I feel nub as I walk to the car.

"tell my husband that I will be at home." I whisper to my bodyguard. The drive was quick. I ran to our room and grabbed all of my summer clothes and the essentials that I needed. I packed and took the keys to my jeep. I got in and i drove....