I fucking missed you

At the party all Cade did was hold onto me and not let me have any fun. I drank as much as I could while I was 'using the bathroom.'  As I stubbled out of the bathroom I feel right into Cades arms. 

"What the fuck Lillian. Are you drunk?" 

"Duhhhh... I only had like ten things you know." He glared at me. 

"Your in big trouble when we get home Lillian rose." I shove him off me and everyone turns to look at what is happening. 

"You can't tell me what the fuck to do. Like you were in jail for four and a half years you have no fucking right to just come back into my life." I throw my drink on him. He looks me dead in the eye and calmly walks out of the house. Oh shit what have I just done. I apologize to the host of the party and go to the car where cade is waiting for me. He says nothing he just drives us home. When we get home I stumble up to our room and get into the shower so that I can sober up a little before I talk to Cade.I missed him. It just hit me how much I did. I slump in the shower and cry. After I cried all the tears I could I shaved and washed up. I stepped out of the shower and made my way to my closet where I got into my sweats.

 I stepped out of the shower and made my way to my closet where I got into my sweats

"Cade we need to talk." I ay as Cade comes out of the guest bedroom in his boxers. I take a deep breath. 

"What do you want Lillian." I look down. 

"I'm so fucking sorry, your the best thing that every happened to me, I...I...I was pregnant when they took you." I blink away the tears. 

"I was pregnant and when they took you I lost the baby. I lost OUR baby." I point in between us. He tries to touch me but I step back. 

"I fucking missed you and I'm sorry that I was a bitch tonight but I couldn't help but want you to feel bad for leaving me. For never trying to contact me . you fucking blocked me from calling and wouldn't let me visit. I had to carry around the fact that I lost the only thing that I had left of you." I sob and I let him rap me into his huge frame. 

"I am so sorry, I love you." he kisses my hair.

"I couldn't let you see me like that baby. I just couldn't let you see me like that. I am so sorry about the baby. I had no idea. I'm so sorry. I love you more than you will ever know." He kisses me again. 

"I'm going to make tea do you want anything?" 

"no baby, i'm good." I turn to see him headed back into the guest bedroom. 

   "Cade." he turns quickly. 

""it is your bed as much as it is mine, I have not slept with a man in almost five years. I have finally gotten you back. And I sure as hell with sleep with you tonight." I say as I walk down the stairs. I make myself tea and go back to the room to find Cade in the bed waiting for me. I got to my closet to get my sleeping clothes out. 

As i step out for the closet Cade let's out a animalistic growl

"go back in there and change unless you want me to take you right here in this bed right now, and don't think I won't I haven't had your pussy in five years." I shiver at his words. 

"Then do it." is all that I can say.