The Wedding

Beach wedding 

Beach wedding 

Cake 

My nerves are getting the best of me. I have my hair, nails, makeup on. I slip into my dress and my heels. My dad isn't here to walk me down the aisle so gunner is doing to do it. I take a deep breath and look at the beautiful bride in the mirror. I don't feel to happy about having to marry Care but like what I said when I was a little girl I would be the best wife to my abilities. I take one last look at myself. Beautiful. Hazle, Zane, Lydia and Ace all stand in the door giving me complements on how I look. Hazle and Lydia come up to while giggling.

"Just so you know you won't get too much sleep tonight." they leave laughing. Gunner leads me out to the beach where Cade is standing waiting for me. Cade's sister's daughter spreads red petals on the cool sand. Hazle My maid of honor and Zane Cade's best man Walk out first and after them Lydia and Ace walk out. When I finally get to see the beach I see that The petals are on sand leading to the spot where Cade is waiting for me. Along with the petals is lanterns lighting the way. I lean on Gunne.

"Don't let me fall." I squeeze his arm. He chuckles and nods. We made our way to the alter. The priest starts the ceremony. I start out with the vows. I start them in Spanish because i know that it will surprise Cade.

"Yo, Lillian Rose García, te llevo, Cade Sebastián Rodríguez, a ser mi esposo legítimamente casado, tener y sostener, a partir de hoy, por mejor, peor, más rico, más pobre, enfermo y saludable, hasta que la muerte nos separe."

( I, Lillian Rose García, take you, Cade Sebastián Rodríguez, to be my lawfully wedded -husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.)

Cade goes next with the same vows.

"Yo, Cade Sebastián Rodríguez, te llevo,Lillian Rose García, a ser mi esposo legítimamente casado, tener y sostener, a partir de hoy, por mejor, peor, más rico, más pobre, enfermo y saludable, hasta que la muerte nos separe."

( I, Cade Sebastián Rodríguez, take you, Lillian Rose García, to be my lawfully wedded -husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.) we finish the ceremony with a kiss. We head to the huge cake. Cade hands me the knife and places his hand over mine. We cut the cake and everyone starts to clap. Cade feeds me a small piece of cake. His eyes get big when I swirl my toung around his fingers. He turns to his men and whispers while winking

"Ella realmente puede arar el tubo si yo saben lo que quiero decir."(she can really plow the pipe if yo know what I mean) they all chuckle with him but they all turn to gasps.

****

Cade's pov

I here everyone gasp and look at lillian. I look to see she holds her little shaking hand out to me to feed me the cake. She holds the cake to my lips, I eat the cake but I wonder what has changed in my beautiful Lillian. Why does she want to be nice to me? All I have done is be rude to her and she seemed to hate me so I don't understand.