No more

" that was really nice" i say as we walk from the party to the car.
"It was." Was all that Cade said to me. Well than he is in a bad mood i thought as we pulled into the drive way. When i get out of the car cops are surrounding the house.
"Cade what the fuck is going on." I wisper to him. Cade grabs my face and puts a light kiss in it.
"Cade..." i ask in a shaky voice.
"I love you so much and ill see you when i get out i promise." I look at him scared and confused.
" okay what the hell is happening... Oh my God no no this can't be happening Cade you cannot leave me... I can't lose you I just can't lose you." I start to break down and hysterical tears. Why is this happening to me why is this happening the cave we were just getting started on our happiness. I kiss Cade for tje last time as the cops spot us and come running toward where we were standing
"close your eyes." Cade wispers in my ear just as the cops get infront of him. I do as he tells me and i here cade getting pushed  into the police car. I cant hold back the tears from falling.
******************************
I bring Cade a suit to a court so he can change into it before he has to go to trial. As the trial was going on I sat there and listened to all the Dreadful things that they said that cade had done. The judge had made the decision to put Cade in jail for 5 years. As soon as I heard that I broke down in tears. They cuffed Cade and he left courtroom. Before he could leave he turned around and said that he loved me and that he would always love me no matter what. And that was the last time I saw Cade.