weird things are happening

It has been about a month since i moved back in with Cade. He is giving me my space but I don't know how much longer he is gonna let me do me. I see the way he looks at me and how he longs to touch me. When I go to swimming he sits at the pool and watches me. When i cook he sits in the kitchen and watches me not saying a word. The only thing that we do together is eat dinner. Today im gonna go for a swim and make some stake but first we have a meeting and as the wife of the most feared gang leader I need to be in the meeting. I get in the shower and wash my body with my favorite rose body scrub and rose shampoo and conditioner. I get out of the shower and lotion my body i go to my  closet and put on panties and a matching bra. I go to the other part of my closet and grab a beautiful dress I had bought when I left Cade. After I finished putting on my dress I did my hair and makeup. I look in the mirror and smile. I look hot as fuck. 

I walk from my room to the meeting room

I walk from my room to the meeting room. As I walk in I see a lot of new faces that I have never seen before in my life. I have gone to parties and been in meetings and something isn't right here. All eyes are on me. I take my seat next to Cade. They begin to talk as I eat a blueberry muffin. I have been in this meeting with Cade for about an hour. So much for taking that swim I think in my head. As i'm zoned out I hear one of the leaders second in command call his leader Alpha. What the hell!?!? That same leader as the meeting was ending tells everyone in the room that his wife and him will be hosting a pool party at their house tomorrow night. Cade lets them know that we will be there. Everyone in the room stands up so I do so as well and start to shake their hands.  I only shake the leaders hands which is a rule when in  meeting. I go to sake the leader that is throwing the pool parties hand. 

"Thank you for  joining us today for the meeting." I say 

"Es un placer conocerla, chupar una cosita hermosa como tú. Cade nunca mencionó tener un pedazo de culo tan fino. No puedo esperar para verte mañana en mi fiesta en la piscina."

(Its my pleasure to meet suck a beautiful little thing like you. Cade never mentioned having such a fine piece of ass. I cant wait to see you tomorrow at my pool party.) 

I look at him discussed by his words spoken in my home language. From behind me I hear a low menacing growl, like it was coming from a dog or something. I quickly look back to see that sound was coming out of cade. I was the only one in the whole room the looked the least bit concerned. Shit is not right. I look back at he leader and i spit in  his face. 

"No vuelvas a faltarme el respeto en mi casa, ¿estoy claro?"

(Don't you ever disrespect me in my home again am I clear?)

"Crystal." He hisses out. With that I walk out of the room and into the kitchen so I can make something to eat for Cade and I for dinner. I have a lot that needs to be answered. And Im gonna get those answers one way or anther and hats final.