Leaving

I get up and put on my pajamas and charge my phone.

"That ass he can't make me break up with Braxton. What the hell is his problem."I say to myself.My eyelids slowly start to close.

*****************

Next Day

I wake up and go on instagram and texted braxton on Sc.

Me: Hey Baby I gotta tell you something :(

Daddy: What babe... what is it... Are you ok? :(

Me: Well we might have to break up

Daddy: No

Me: Wym No

Daddy: No as in I won't let you

Me: Ok :)

Daddy: Ok :) I gtg I'll text you after work

Me: Ok :( don't have too much fun without me daddy ;)

Daddy: Ok bye babe

Me: Bye

I unplug my phone and head downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a yogurt and an apple. I see a blue note sitting on the counter and decide to be noise and read it.

Lillian,

I'll be gone for the weekend be good and break up with that fucking boy toy of yours by time my plane touches the fucking ground

-Cade

"Wooow this dude has the nerve like what the hell is his problem. I can date who I want, Fuck who I want and date who I want." I mumble under my breath.My phone buzzes and I see that it's braxton and I pick it up.

"Hey?"

"Hey babe I just wanted to talk and see if we could meet?"

"Well.....I guess that we could." where is your house?"

"5830 Lincoln Dr. The biggest house on the street."

"Ok I'll see you in like an hour." I put on my makeup and nice clothes. I head out in the black corvette that I have. We spent six hours talking and kissing when I got a text from an anonymous person.

"I'm coming for you."

Me:Who are you?

?: Cade

Oh SHIT