The Portal

Andrew stood back up. Andrew's first kill in years, while he is in control. Andrew walked past the group and walked directly to the front of the Archway.                                                                                   Andrew stared at the portal and asked: "Where does this lead."

No one answered.

Andrew pondered at the Gate and asked: "Which of you do you want to go."

The group stepped forward. Andrew smiled and sheathed his butterfly knife. 

Andrew turned to the group and commanded: "We'll go, but go find your weapons, we don't know what will be waiting."

In no time, Everyone left the room and gathered their weapons and gathered back at the gate. Andrew sighed.                                                                                                                                                       Andrew looked at the portal and turned his head. His eyes blackened and flashed pink, a grin grew on Andrews face and Andrew Moved aside and commanded the others to go ahead. The others did as he asked and walked through. When everyone left through the portal, Andrew ran back to Tod's quarters and picked Tod of his dagger sheath and sheathed the dagger. He ran back and sighed. 

The year was 1922 and society had finally succeeded at running the Outcasts away, but with another group of outcasts. 1 location left in rubble. 2 locations left abandoned. 1 location left destroyed and riddled with corpses. 

Andrew smiled and stared at the glowing portal. He took the butterfly's item and held it in his hand. The item was a small, porcelain eye with a slight pink fade to it. The eye flashed pink and Andrews eyes followed suit. Andrew put the eye away and walked into the portal.

-----End Of Book One-----