Preparation

Myst had everyone regroup in the speak easy with the plans. Everyone already knew what to do so she led the group to the armory to claim their weapons. The guys didn't care too much about the guns because the way Andrew deprived them of the fun, but as for the girls, they couldn't wait to see the new guns that Ruby and Sam had made. When the elevator came to a screeching halt to the basement's 2nd level, the girls usually saw a few small, pitiful weapons scavenged instead of made; This time, the whole armory was stocked with new, big and shiny weapons. The girls found the ready made guns locked away in a separated newly made room, calling at the mits of a trigger happy person. Myst smiled at the new sight and called for Ruby. -No response- She called out again. -No response- She walked to the armory's gate and walked through. No Fires were made, No hammers were being smashed. There was no sign of Ruby or Sam...Until She heard moaning. Myst followed the moaning until she found a hidden door Ruby had made. Myst silently opened the door to find clothes strewn around a dimmed room, she decided to go in and found a naked Sam held down by ropes and a naked Ruby bouncing hard and fast on Sam's member. Myst smirked and came out from the shadows and and leaned on the wall and watched as the once shy couple went hard at it. After almost half an hour watching, Ruby finally fell over after she reached her climax. Myst slowly walked over to the table Ruby and Sam were doing it on and bent over the table for Myst's Face to be right on top of Ruby's face. Ruby panicked as she saw her leader looking at her naked body. Ruby tried to move but she was so sensitive that the first sudden move she made, Had made her climax all over Myst. Myst smiled and kissed Ruby on the head.

Myst: "Hey there rough lover, The plan is done and we are about to do it, you and your lover don't have to come, just need the keys to the awesome gun rack."

Ruby weakly smiled and weakly pointed at her torn pants. Myst smiled and bent over Sam's unconscious head and spoke: "Good job lover boy, you finally made my girl Ruby climax!" Ruby heard and whimpered in pleasure and embarrassment. Myst grabbed the oddly wet and soaked pants and dug through the pockets til she found a set of keys. Myst smiled and left the lovers to go at it again. 

Myst came back smirking and the girls smirked along with her as the moaning soon started up again, this time louder and rougher. Myst closed the lovers door and went to the locked room and unlocked the thick lock. Myst let the chains fall and pushed the heavy door aside. The girls were eager to get a gun or three so she let the girls go on a frenzy. The guys smiled and followed the girls like a dog on a leash.

After nearly 3 hours of girls browsing the huge assortment of weapons and guns, they finally settled and began loading magazines upon magazines of ammo clips to satisfy their needs. The guys also got a small pistol or two too, just in case things were to get hairy. 

Clint and Kelly were the sniping duo. They knew they couldn't fight close up, nor at medium range, so why not be eagles for the group, take out other snipers and protect the groups as they clear the areas out?

Jeff and Nakura stuck to the big claws as their Primary weapons, but if things got hairy, they both had a brand new set of Colt .45's. Didn't matter though, Nakura's speed was far from matching Andrew's but she loved to kill up close to taste her victim's blood; As for Jeff, he wasn't so violent but he loved to kill from a distance using a chained claws, using those made him feel like he was one with his spirit animal.

HIM and Sapphire stuck to more casual weapons like the M14 semi automatic rifles. These rifles were decked out with various scopes, different sized magazines, sensitive triggers and more. HIM was always careful, since he was constantly repairing and making new suits for the guys so he stuck to a rifle with a very tough trigger with a small acog scope; Sapphire, although shy, was dominate over HIM when it came to weapons, turns out she mastered all weapons accept for hand to hand combat. She was no marksman but she could handle any kickback from any gun so she chose a a hefty M1 Grand with a modified semiautomatic receiver instead of bolt action and a 15 round magazine. When things got up close, Sapphire used a piked club that was made for, during and used in the World War ll; it wasn't very efficient but it got the job done. HIM hated that Sapphire got a club because if any one laid a finger on her, he'd make them suffer by his bare hands, in which was his close encounter weapon, as stead as this man is, he also had the inhuman strength of a god, but was extremely gentle at heart. 

Clyde and Jaded oogled over the assortment of guns and weapons. Clyde was always a loose cannon and was a trigger happy son of a bitch so he chose the biggest gun in the room which was a modified browning machine gun; The gun had a 3000 round backpack with a recoil enforcing stock, compensator barrel, and standard iron sights; as for the close encounter fight, he armed himself with a standard hand cannon, Jade loved the attention so she equipped herself with a two silver fully modified Thompson's, otherwise known as tommy guns. The Tommy's were named Pride and Joy, They were both equipped with 200 round drum magazines,  recoil absorber stocks and extended barrels for a farther range. Although they were the danger couple, they liked to call themselves the badass "Bonnie and Clyde".

Finally, Myst and Andrew claimed their weapons. Myst wasn't one to bee flashy nor hidden but didn't like the weight of most guns so she stuck to a trench dagger that was personally made by Sam for saving The Guys' sorry asses. The knife was engraved with a code that only Myst could read. She hand made a sheath for it and sheathed her weapon. Myst couldn't trust Andrew so she blind folded him with a black clothe and kissed him deeply. the other couples aww'ed at their passion but in truth, Myst was giving Andrew the power to see with out sight. The reason why she didn't trust andrew was that she didn't know what would happen if he saw blood and was enraged, so she had him blinded to prevent from happening. 

Myst had eneryone gathered and spoke out: "Alright, we do this tonight and midnight, I want this to be subtle and quick. There's a light house south from the docks so Kelly and Clint, i need you guys there."

Clint and Kelly in unison: "No problem."

Myst: "I know it won't be subtle at all so ill need "Bonnie and Clyde" here to go in guns blazing."

Jade smirking: "Way ahead of you there."

Myst: "Alright, Nakura and Jeff, you two head east and make your way north to the docks warehouse, take out as many people as you can on your way over there."

Nakura smiled as her eyes dilated to slits and gripped her claws harder as Jeff purred on her shoulder: "No problem boss!"

Myst nodded and resumed: "Alright, The Gunsmiths, Moles, The Techs will stay; They are too Valuable to lose, now lets head to the Techs lab to see what they brewed for us."

Myst led the group to the elevator and went down a floor to the open tech lab where all three, Mirabelle, Reanne, and sage were frantically dashing around the room making, modifying and completing lethal and non-lethal throwables. Reanne saw the group walk in and began frantically turning knobs to turn off the projects, Sage and Mirabelle saw the group as well and did the same. Shortly, the 3 lined up behind a table covered in small devices. 

Sage, Mirabelle, and Reanne in lazy unison: "Hello..these are what we made"

Sage pointed to the left side of the table: "These are bombs to use to temporarily blind or incapacitate the enemy. These cant harm the enemies so "

Mirabelle pointed to the center of the table: "These can do a small amount of damage but to a huge group of people, more or less a wide area will be covered in the smoke, fumes, or a bright flash."

Reanne pointed to the last of the bombs which were only a few were made, just enough for only five people to carry one each: "These are deadly, they are used ONLY for a worse case scenario, meaning only when death is certain, we tried one over there and look at the damage it caused. 

Reanne pointed to the wall and everyone puzzled at the lack of damage. Sage walked to it and kicked the wall down and 1/2 of the massive room was coated in cherry red and slime green fire and sludge.

Sage: "if the fire Doesn't kill you, the sludge will."

Clint, Jade, HIM, Jeff and Myst got one and tightly secured the LR bomb on them. 

The time neared 10:00 and everyone was resting in the easy, chatting or fine tuning their weapons. Andrew was still blind folded but he was antsy. Myst sat on his lap and dragged her hand across his thigh, making him slightly draw his body toward her hand just to ease him. No one knew if it was going to be easy but it will be fun. Oh yes, The killing will be fun.