Death

Clint and Kelly came to a giant room. the room was nearly cleared of anything it had contained. Clint told Kelly to stay back and went on ahead. Clint lowered his rifle and held out his pistol and crept by the wall. Clint walked no more than a few steps and saw a thick screen of smog arise from the walls. Clint looked back and saw Kelly shakily aim her riffle at the wall of smog. Clint continued on and walked to the center of the room to examine the structured wall. when Clint centered the wall, the wall dispersed and an older hunchbacked man walked toward Clint. The man stopped at Clint's feet and looked at Clint. Clint was awestruck to find a civilian in such a dangerous place and went to guide the man out. The man grabbed Clint's throat and straightened his back. The man smiled at Clint's pitiful attempts to escape. The man brought out a dagger and stabbed Clint in the stomach. The man twisted the blade and pulled the blade out, letting loose a small leak of blood drip out. The man threw Clint aside and looked onward to Kelly. Kelly shook in fear and let a bullet fire at the man. The bullet flew to the wall. Kelly hurried to reload her rifle and let another bullet fly towards the man. The man caught the bullet and flicked it away. Kelly frantically tried to pull the bolt of her rifle but smog surrounded Kelly. Kelly started for the entrance but felt her feet give way to the smog. The smog wrapped around her ankles and dragged her towards the man. The smog lifted her from the ground and kept her bound. 

The man smiled and asked, "Do you my dear know German by chance?"

Kelly slowly nodded in agreement and the man smiled.

The man said in german: "then, Ich, meine Liebe, bin der Tod."

Kelly's mouth dropped at the name and fainted. Tod smiled and pressed the blade against her heart and slowly shoved his blade into Kelly's flesh, forcing the blade into her heart. Kelly winced at the blade and fell limp. Tod smiled and twisted the blade inside Kelly. He pulled the blade out and wiped the blade clean. He started for the entrance until he saw a black mist block the entrance.e