Bad Vibes

Rob walked down long hallways and felt like he was getting lost. He stumbled onto a elevator and checked it. 

+Sub level *DO NOT ENTER*+

Rob Felt nervous again but for love, he pressed the button. 

The elevator Made its way down the shaft and finally stopped to a near pitch black room. 

Rob opened the elevator gate and walked into the darkness. He made small steps, trying not to stumble. 

He heard someone giggle so he felt better but he heard a growl and began running.

The growling came closer and closer until he tripped and stumbled into a pile of boxes. 

"STOP, DON'T KILL ME!!" Rob pleaded.

"Well, you should've just said so!" A girl said and the lights flickered on and Rob came face to face with a giant robotic dog head.

Rob smiled and picked himself up. The girl jumped off the giant head and reached out for Robs hand and shook it. 

"The names emerald, I like tinking with shit but i aint too good at it, but i do know how to get info on anything and everything in the city!"

Rob: "How  bout the country? Got any contacts out of town?"

Emerald put her hands behind her back and kicked the ground: "No, us girls get into way too much trouble so most of them cut ties with us."

Rob smiled and asked: "You got a room?"

Emerald smiled and Spread her arms out: "This whole floor is mine man!"

Rob was inpressed with the space and said: "Alright, well wheres your board?"

Emerald Grabbed Rob's hand and skipped to a clearing which contained Former contacts and hit lists. 

Rob: "Wow.."

Emerald smiled and turned to Rob and pulled his face in front of hers and said: "Yeah,I like you. You're mine. Now, What juicy info do you have in store, any contacts and watchmen?"

Rob emptied 4 suit cases of blue prints, Hit lists, contacts, and odd Card. Emerald picked up the card and asked: "What's this?" 

Rob snatched the card out of her hand and put it in his suit pocket: "THAT. was none of your business.

The guys picked that card up from a hot spot of dealings and drugs. It was a platinum card that had a weird vibe to it .Only Rob trusted himself with it and Never let the other guys have it. 

Emerald Smiled and Grabbed robs waist and threw him to nearby bed and began to strip with a seductive stare. 

Rob smiled and began stripping himself and had the most wild night in his life.