Chapter 5

-Delilah-

*2 weeks later*

Matthew and I have actually grown a lot closer these past two weeks. I've had to make excuses to hangout with him without my friends, but he's worth it. I'm not completely in love with him, but I do know there are some feelings there. I'm not sure if he likes me back ever since that kiss though, so I'm hoping he'll make a move soon. I'm not holding my breath for anything though.

"Hey, Delilah." Matthew always kisses my cheek when we meetup to hangout now. I don't know, he just all of a sudden started that. Of course I didn't say anything because I liked it when he does that. 

"Hey Matthew." I grinned at him, and grabbed his hand. We were always holding hands when we hungout now too. We'd seem as if a couple, but we both knew that we weren't. Kind of like Jacob and Bella? I guess that's how you could put it.

"So, I've been thinking about this a lot, Delilah. I honestly don't know how to ask you this, so I'm just gonna come right out with it. Would you like to go on a date with me? I'll understand if you don't want to, but I'd love it if you wanted too?" He gave me an adorable puppy dog face. Like who could say no to that face? I guess I spoke too soon on him not making a move though. Hah.

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that Matthew. Of course I will!" He crushed me in a hug, and I felt my feet being lifted up off the ground. He passionatly kissed me, and I felt like I was on cloud nine. Everything felt so right. I didn't even feel bad about anything. Which is a first for me. 

"Delilah I promise, I'll make you the happiest girl alive! I won't let you down." He practically skipped to the swings. And while he pushed me on one swing, we talked about all the details for our date.

----------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for not updating but I've been busy and they just like took my blood so my arm hurts and yeah ._. I'll try to be better with updating and stuff. HAS ANYBODY HEARD FLIGHTS BY JACK AND JACK?

IF YOU HAVENT LEAVE AND LISTEN TO IT NOW.

ITS OMFG DA FEELS BRO. 

FLIGHTS TO LA TRIPS TO PARISSSSS AHGKOSDNKGONSDG{IBEOBVKSKJBGK: 

sorry had a mini heart attack there. 

Anywhore... 

The usual. 

Comment, vote, follow, fan. & Follow my instagram BC IM 4 FROM 800 OMFGGG

Comment wattpad sent you and I'll follow back. :D 

ily stay beautiful. 

Sorry for the wait. 

-S