Chapter 3

-Matthew-

 I kissed her. But this wasn't like any other kiss I had ever experienced. I felt sparks run all the way through my body. I didn't want it to end, but I had to go so I didn't get in trouble with my parents. I wasn't going to let that happen because that means that I couldn't hangout with her again.

"Hey mom." I ran up to my room. I was going to avoid my mother so I wouldn't argue with her and get myself in trouble. Let's just say that me and my mom aren't the best of friends. Actually, we aren't friends at all. 

 - To: Delilah (; 

Hey cutie, thanks for hanging today (: -

Just the thought of her made me smile. I couldn't help it. She was just so, perfect. I know it's sappy, but it's true. I don't think I've ever felt this way about a girl before, and the bad part is I literally just met her today. Gawd I feel like such a manwhore. I don't want to hurt her either. I was brought back to reality when my phone buzzed. 

-From: Delilah (; 

You're so very welcome cutie (; We should do that again sometime :3 -

I really wanna ask Delilah on a proper date, but like I said, we just met today. So maybe I should wait?

-To: Delilah (;

We really should! Tomorrow at the park again? -

The park was really the only place we could hangout without it feeling like we're on a date. Even though we kissed? I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see what happens..

-From: Delilah

Sure cutie, I'll be there. Mind if I sit with you on the bus again? -

Psh, me? Mind? No of course I don't mind! She's gorgeous. I'm surprised her and that Grant kid aren't together. Any guy would be lucky to have her. Then again, I'm glad they're not. 

-To: Delilah (;

Nah, I don't mind :3 -

She didn't reply after that, so I'm guessing she got busy. Oh well. I guess I should do a vine now? I actually have a decent amount of followers. I honestly didn't expect to have this many when I started vine. I also do youtube videos but I don't do those until Wednesday. 

I opened up my app, and decided that I should just say hey. I don't really have any ideas right now? Maybe my cat could help me. 

"Hey guys, uhm," In the middle of my sentence, my cat reaches up and grabs my face. Wow. "I uh, think my cat wants my attention." That's when my six seconds ended. That'll have to do for tonight. I hit post and layed my phone down. 

Surprsingly I was really tired. Yet it was only ten thirty? I guess I could sleep. That just means I get to see Delilah's beautiful face faster. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N so frickin people get on my nerves and idk If i should continue with this story... leave feedback? Do you guys ship them? Or nah? (See what I did there c; ) anyways I just haven't been feeling like myself lately. Sorry for not updating. Ilyg

Stay beautiful. 

-Sam x