Chapter 15

- Delilah

Matthew had only been gone for a week, and already people think we broke up. I swear if one more person asks me about it, I'm going to scream.

"Can you believe its already the last month of school?" Grant asked me.

"The times flown by, I can't believe we're so close to being sophomores. What are you doing over-" That's all I could get out before I was rudely interrupted.

"Where's Matthew, Del?" Ew. One of his new groupies. Ever since he's gotten famous on vine, more people at our school like him and want to be his friend. They think it'll get them somewhere. Honestly I feel bad for him, now he can't tell between his real friends and his fake ones.

"Magcon for about another two weeks, why?" I muster up a half smile because not all of his groupies are rude.

"Could you give this to him for me?" She held out a card, saying how much she loved him and what not.

"Yeah, no problem. He'll love it." She walked away with a nod.

I turned back to Grant who was laughing to himself.

"What's so funny?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Del, you can see the jealousy written all over your face." He smirked.

"Yeah, well how about you have random people coming up and telling you how much they love your girlfriend." I swiftly walked into class with Grant trailing behind me.

"Just think, you only have to put up with it for about another month."

"Yeah, or two weeks because thats when Matthew gets back."

----------

Two weeks. I can do this.

I think to myself as I slip on his hoodie. Something I've been doing every night for the past week.

"Delilah." What the hell? I hear a whisper from my window.

After calming myself down I turn around.

"What the hell Laney you scared the shit out of me dude!" I whisper yell so my mom doesnt hear me.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out. Me and Grant are tired of seeing you mope. Nash is gone too but you don't see me moping do you?" Hate to admit it but, she has a point. Oh, what the hell. What have I got to loose?

"Fine, but only because you have a point. " Walking over to my closet I slip on a pair of jean shorts and some grey converse. Its one of those warm nights so I can still leave on the hoodie.

Carefully slipping through my window i drop into Grants arms.

"Thanks, but where are we going." I look over at Laney, who returns my glance with a smirk. "Uh?"

"Its a surprise stupid. Now go, walk." Following Grants lead I decide to go with it.

---------------

All I see is my school. But then it hit me.

"LANEY ARE YOU SERIOUS ITS SENIOR PRANK NIGHT. WHY ARE WE HERE." Casually freaking out because we're freshman.

"You're not the only one with a social status that boosted. The seniors love Nash, and they know who we are. I'm friends with some of them. Chill. We're here to help." Damn, had me shocked. I didnt know she knew the seniors.

"Ayeee, Laney." This bulky jock came up and hugged Laney. Thank god Nash wasn't here. Friends or not he would have punched him.

"Hey, Jake. This is Delilah. And our friend Grant."

"Matthew's girl, right? I'm Jake Foushee." We shook hands and then he greeted Grant.

"So what do we need to do to help?" I asked.

"Take these cups, and fill them with water. And then place them on the stairs. Remember to go top to bottom so you can get back down without spilling them." He handing us at least a hundred styrofoam cups. "Doors are already unlocked. Use the bathroom sinks for the water."

So we headed towards the doors, and started filling up the cups in the bathrooms.

--------

"Bruh, I'm gonna be a zombie tomorrow." I say climbing back up my window.

"You think you're the only one? Just wait til you see the looks on everyones faces tomorrow. " Grant was still smiling from being with the seniors for a night.

"Yeah but now we have to help clean up. " Laney reminded us.

"Ew, oh well. Goodnight guys." I say laughing quietly.

"I missed a skype call from Matthew." I say to myself, frowning.

He's still online.

While its ringing I get my blanket and wrap it around me.

"Hey, baby girl. Where you been?" He sounds tired.

"Senior prank. Laney got us in to help. How was your day?" I smile at the screen, knowing he's mine.

"Tiring, but really fun. I miss you."

"I miss you more."

"I love you more though."

I chuckle to myself at his cheesiness. "You need some macaroni to go with that cheese?"

He frowned. "Don't say it back then."

"I'm just kidding, I love you too sweetheart. Always will."

"Hey I gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah, Goodnight babe. I miss and love you."

"Miss and love you too baby girl. I'll see you soon." As the call ended I closed my computer and climbed into my beloved bed, letting myself drift into sleep.

-----------------------------------

A/N ; MUCH NEEDED UPDATE YAY. I LOVE YOU ALL SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE.
COMMENT VOTE AND FAN.

MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

-SAMMY