Chapter 10

-Delilah-

"So do you think Nash is going to like me?" Laney asks me anxiously. But before I have a chance to answer her, the doorbell rings.

"Coming!" I yell loud enough for them to hear. "Of course he will Laney you're beautiful why wouldn't he?" I add on reassuring Laney before going to answer the door.

"Hey babe," Matthew whispers in my ear as he embraces me in a warm hug. My heart skips a beat. Matthew hasn't ever called me babe before though?

"Nash this is Laney, Laney this is Nash." I take Matthew's hand and lead him to the couch.

But, instead of sitting on the couch I decided that I would sit on the floor with Matthew while we let Nash and Laney have the couch.

"Sit." Matthew pouts patting the spot next to him.

I laugh as I sit down on the floor. Then I scoot onto his lap, because like why not? It's not like Laney doesn't already know about me and Matt.

"You're so cute." Matthew says kissing my nose. I giggled and kiss his cheek.

I look up at Laney who's awkwardly trying to start the movie. Little does she know that Nash keeps glancing at her. Not in a creepy way but like in the kinda he-thinks-shes-cute kinda way. Haha if that makes sense?

The movie starts, but I wasn't really paying attention to be honest, Matthew and I were just stealing kisses from each other here and there, and he was just being all around adorable.

"Delilah, look up." Matthew whispers in my ear. I glance up to see Nash and Laney cuddling with each other. Awhh how cute. But before I could turn away, I also noticed that they were sucking each others faces off. Uhm, okay then.

"This is kinda awkward, you wanna go somewhere else?" I whisper quietly so they wont hear us. No we weren't gonna do anything like that ya nasties. Just to go somewhere where two people aren't shoving there tongues down each others throats.

"Sure." Matthew grabs my hand and lifts me up as I lead him towards Laney's bedroom.

I shut the door behind us, and turned around to come face to face with Matthew. But, he looked like he was in deep thought.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then stopped himself and furrowed his eyebrows in thought again. Finally he looked up as if he had found the courage to say something.

"Yes, Matthew?" I asked, curious as to what he wanted to say.

"Delilah, when are we gonna become official? Like actually let everyone know?" His question caught me off guard.

"Do you really want to tell everyone? I thought it would mess with your reputation." I quietly stated so that only he could hear me.

"Yeah, I wanna be able to show you off. I wanna let everyone know that you're mine and that I love you. Screw my reputation!" I walk over to him and sit down next to him before gently kissing him.

"I love you too. We can tell them tomorrow if you want." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Great. Can't wait." He grinned.

"You're so cute." I covered my mouth instantly when I realized what I had just said. I felt the blood rush up into my cheeks as they turned red. "Oops.."

"You're adorable." He embraced me in one of his warm hugs, and I turned on the tv to a random show.

The rest of the night we just talked about everything. Nights like these are always my favorite nights with Matthew. But there's always that thought in the back of my head that he's gonna leave one day. I don't exactly know why, but it's just always there.

••••••••••••••••

- Next Day -

I woke up next to Matthew, but I didn't remember falling asleep? Oh well. I mean, I'm still fully clothed so obviously nothing happened, and Matthew wouldn't do that anyways, he knows how I feel about that.

Turning over to face him, he was still asleep. Awh he looked so cute. There's one problem though, I don't think I can get out of his grip without waking him up. So, I'll just wake him up.

"Babe," I cooed, kissing him gently on the cheek. "Wake up." I whispered.

"Hmmm," He groans because he doesn't want to get up. His grip tightens in a 'hug' before he loosens it and sits up. "What time is it?" He asks running his fingers through his hair to try and tame it.

Unlocking my phone I checked the time. "It's ten-thirty am. Wanna go grab some breakfast?"

"Of course I do." He smiled. He helped me up so we could start getting ready.

While Matthew was in the bathroom I decided to check my phone. Surprisingly I had over ten texts from my friends. Everyone of them having to do with the subject of Matthew and I.

Grant:
I know about you and Matthew now. Congrats. (:

Carley:
Congrats on you and Matthew, but I wanna know all the details later.

The rest basically said the same things. But they all had a picture attached. It was of Matthew and I kissing. It was from last night in Laney's bedroom. Then I saw her text.

Laney:
I heard you and Matthew saying you wanted to tell people, so I did you a favor (; Y'all are adorable btw. Nash texted Matthew's friends. Ya welcome!

I just laughed and shrugged it off. I mean, it may not be the best way of people finding out, but hey, at least they know now.

-----------

A/N : ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED WTF.
anyways yeah people know nowww ooo.

Longish chapter i knowwww.

Do you guys ship Laney and Nash? I need ship name ideas for them! Comment?

Thanks for over 6K reads 😋 You guys are the best ily 💕

Stay beautiful.

Vote, Comment, & follow me!

Also follow my twitter? I'm looking for new mutuals ☺️ @turntcxrpenter

Maybe follow my instagram? I'm trying to get 1K followers 😏

-Sam 🌴