Chapter 18

"I think I'm going to be sick" I say running away from the table into the bathroom.

Once I'm finished I walk back to the table. That table where I'm surrounded by people who I have a strong dislike to.

"Are you alright?" Harry asks

"It was probably morning sickness" Sally says

"What" Alex and Harry yell in unison.

"You're pregnant?" Alex asks "how irresponsible could you be? is it Harry's?"

"We never did it" harry yells

"Wow, Ally wouldn't have picked you for a cheater" Sally says making the situation worse.

"If you want to believe any word that comes out of that sluts mouth then I don't want to even know you. Do you honestly think I would sleep with Harry?" I ask

"What's wrong with sleeping with me?" harry says

"I'm not even going out with you. Why would I sleep with you?" I yell

"So your not dating?" Alex says

Great. I blew it.

"Yes Alex, I'm not going out with him. I only said it to prove you wrong.

I said it to show you that someone liked me. But your right no one does like me, let alone love me.

To make it worse you think it's a great idea to date someone who I hate. What if I dated someone from another gang? what would happen? You would make me break up with him. Are you going to do that for me? No"

"This keeps getting better and better" Sally says

"You are probably enjoying seeing me like this aren't you Sally? Alex, I changed my mind. You should date her. You are exactly like her"

"How?" Alex ask

"Because you both love making my life miserable. If Sally is staying at that house then I am moving out" I yell making everyone in the restaurant turn heads.

"Ally get up now" Alex says

I get up and follow Alex.

"Stop being rude to Sally?" he asks

"I'm sorry, Alex for ruining your perfect day with Sally. I will go apologise to her right now" I say with sarcasm.

"Well go ahead"

"I was joking Alex. I'm not apologising"

"You will"

"No I won't"

"I'm so close to hitting you right now" Alex says

"How come Sally doesn't get punished? or is it because she lets you f--k her whenever you want" I know I'm pushing my limits with Alex right now but I don't care.

"Get back to the table" Alex say pushing me slightly

As we walk back to the table I see Sally kissing Harry. I wasn't really surprised as soon as they entered the restaurant Sally looked like she was planning something and she wouldn't stop looking at Harry. If I was dating Harry for real I would care but I'm not. I just hope Alex doesn't forgive her, maybe he would break up with her. I wish that would happen. I look back at Alex and he is furious.

Maybe my wish will come true.

"What are you doing?" Alex say trying to stay calm.

"I didn't do anything" Harry says

"Sally?" Alex asked

"I was talking and then the next thing I know Harry is kissing me" Sally says giving Alex a look.

I know that look because she used it to get out of trouble. Whenever she blamed things on me she would use that look to say 'I'm innocent. I wouldn't hurt a fly'.

"So just because your not "dating" my sister you think you can kiss my girlfriend?" Alex asks Harry

"He didn't do it" I say

"Did you see the whole incident happen Ally? no" Alex says rudely

" I wouldn't kiss her. Ew I don't know what type of disease she has" Harry says

I try my best not to laugh at Harry.

"Like you can talk Harry" Alex says unfortunately that seemed to shut Harry up.

--------------------

Comment

Vote

Share

~Maddy xx