Chapter 1

Ashley's POV.

I heard buzzing in my ear and economically roll of my bed. I groan, as I hit my head on the floor. Trying to manage finding my phone with my eyes closed.

I turn it off my phone with a touch, and open my eyes. I walk slowly to the window sill and gaze out.

I see rain drop after rain drop in London's weather, I've only lived here for Two year's now.

I run and pull open my door to the one across, without thinking I ran through the door and jump on the bed, which my friend Lynn is sleeping on.

"Lynniee bear, wake up." I scream while jumping and kissing her face.

"Ashley! Get off I want to sleep" Then out of no where I get hit the pillow and fall to the ground.

"I'm making breakfast, I might poison you with my crappy cooking. Just telling you!" I hear a scream and Lynn running to the kitchen and I just roll on the floor laughing and can't stop.

Finally I manage to calm myself and walk into the Living room and turn on the T.V. To see that my Favorite movie, Safe Haven is on. This movie gets me every time.

As the credits start to roll, Lynn screams "Food's done, retard."

"Hey now," I walk into the kitchen "Nice vocab, bitch." It never makes sense our relationship but all I know she will always be my best friend no matter what time tells.

As I start to dig in to my wonderful eggs. " I call dibs on the first shower." I said with a wink, Lynn just rolls her eyes and groan.

I went to grab my clothes and my phone to put on The 1975 . I just love that song Chocolate.I take a few minutes and walk out, I get dressed quickly, in black Skinny Jeans, and a Navy V-neck.

"I'm going to work be back in a few hours!"

"Remember girls day out!"

"Won't forget."

I left and slammed the door hard and run to my car, its a SUV, I had a thing for big cars, since I came from a huge family of eight.I work at a restaurant.

I there within twenty minutes, I run to the counter and pin myself in and put on my apron. I started for my first table of the day.

"Welcome, to Marie's Diner? May I get you anything to drink." The man is in a beanie and sun glasses.

"Umm, yeah. Can i get an Diet coke?"

"Sure, love." I walk back and go to kitchen and return. With his drink.

"So can I get anything for you, today?" This time he took of his sun glasses, then my eyes went wide.

" Don't tell anyone I'm here. And I'll have a chicken sandwich with a side of french fries." He says simply.

"Never! Why would I, your a normal person, just living their lives." I reply and go place in his order.

When I return with his food and he offers me to sit down with him but I decline, because I had a couple tables left to do.

When he pays the bill, he asked me a question. " Umm, I never caught your name?"

"Ohh, sorry I don't have my name tag on, silly me," I blush and he saw my cheeks go red and smirks. His dimples are so deep. " and it's Ashley."

With that he nods and walks out. I Have a few hours before Lynn and I go out. What a morning.

~

Harry's POV.

The thought of her saying that. Just made me wonder why, she wouldn't sell me out, The One And Only Harry Styles was at my diner. Her words replay in my head over and over again. Not knowing if I'll ever see this girl again. The world may never know.

As I drive home, I turn up the radio and, of course Story Of My Life is on. So I sing along. When the song turns to an end so does my drive. I walk up the steps and into the house.

"I'm home!" I yell through out the house, and hear four boys speed down the stairs and jump on me." Wow I was just out for lunch."

"Yeah so?" Zayn reply's.

I turn into a fit of chuckles."Just saying."

As I sit down I tell the boys, about the girl that served me. Ashley was her name right? The boys looked shocked, that she would freak our or even try flirting with me. I should of asked her if she was a fan. Fuck. Oh well,

About an hour after the talk about this girl. Boo bear comes down to ask me if I wanted to go to a club with him. I Go upstairs quickly and put on only a Button up and leave my favorite Jeans on.

We leave quickly, as I pull my beanie on, so no one will notice me. Tonight I was about to get really Drunk.

All the boys climb into the car. We rush.

As we walk into the climb I go straight to the bar. Not caring if I was going to have a hang over or not.

When I took my third shot, two girls sit next to me. I don't pay attention, until the girl with curly hair says.

"Ashley, who's going to drive home, I'm doing to get pretty wasted!"

"I think we're going to walk home." She chuckles.Her friend just sits there wide eyed and laughs, whiling falling on the ground. Between her laughter she's able to spit out " You.. walk..... home!?!"

"Fuck you." She says while laughing along with her friend. She takes the shots the bartender gives her and drinks them quickly. Her hair, the way it falls down to her back. The way she smiles. Stop Harry. You can't fall in love with a girl that quickly.

Do you believe in love in first sight? Well, I certainly do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm just a beginer! so don't balm me if this story comes out very crabby , im not good with vocba but i try! Lots of love xxxx.