Chapter 6

Harry's POV.

Ashley and I, are on our way back to town now. She rolled down the windows and put on her favorite pair of shades. Its amazed how a girl can listen to music like this. Her taste in music is rock, yet changes with her mood.

The way the wind blows her hair in so many directions. She changes the station, and right away she knows the song and sings along.

"Hey wants the name of this song?" I ask.

She looks over and than puts her eyes back on the road. "Hollow by Chris Brown."

I hum to respond to what she just said. She focus on the road. Shes a secret to all, but mostly I want her secret to be shared more, it has to be more to this, than that little part she told me. She is so locked up in the past, so protective. 

Once the song stops, she changes it to a different song. She sings along, her voice crappy but she doesn't care.

I got to have you closer now

endless romantic story

You never could control me.

 She puts the volume louder. Shes a mystery, I'm waiting to figure out. The way she smiles,and those dimple that pulls on both sides. Her lovely, voice. Besides her singing.

"Hey, Harry?"

"Hmm?" I say while looking out the window.

"What are we," She pauses then I look up shocked, didn't know she'd ask that question to me. "like in relationship wise, o- never mind."

"No, no. Its okay." I take a deep breath, what I'm about to ask her, is a question I wanted to ask her since I first laid eyes on her. 

"Ashley?"

"Yeah?" She response, but still not taking her eyes off the road.

"Wil-l you be my girlfriend?" She freezes for a moment, then continues to analyze what shes thinking in her eye. While I think the answer is a straight out no, its the complete opposite.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." Fuck, I never doubted myself for one minute! Woho!

"Okay." Her cheek were flush red, and I had the biggest dimple smile in the world. "When I come back from tour, I promise you, I'll take you on a date."

She stops at a nearby gas station, and she whispers an 'okay.' I think shes unclear on dating a whole pop star thing is. She doesn't even mind it, she understands but never gets use to it. She comes back and blast her favorite song, or I think so.

"Hey, can you put something different on, and what's the name of this song." I cooed.

"No, Styles."She smirks."And its Vegas Lights."

I wonder why, she seems out of control. But at the same time shes tamed. She quiet, yet loud. She can be anything she wants, but yet she doesn't chase it.  

When we stop for something she needs, I just say I'll drive home for the rest of the time, she just nods. Is she like ignoring me or something?

Ashley's POV.

When Harry asked me, me. To be his girlfriend. I was confused, why me, why not a hot model, that has everything she ever wanted. The money, the life. I play a game to myself, you either win or lose. Right now I'm losing. Its a lifetime, were you laugh, live, and love.

When I get back from where we stop, I jump into the passenger seat, and look out the window. I tend to do this when I'm thinking deeply, or when something crosses my mind.

"Hey, something wrong?" Harry says, while watching me from the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah," I lied, I look at him and turn my attention back to the window. "Just thinking, at the most." 

But suddenly it just spills out, I Huff. "Why me? Why. Out of million girls, you ask me out. I'm not picture perfect, nor am I like other girls."

He parks and I look at him a bit confused,  "I'm not looking for that 'picture perfect' girl Ash." He does with air quotes. "Your not like other girls either, your an unsolved puzzle, at most. You keep promises like no one else. You play a game, were you're running and people have to chase you. Your hard to get. Of course, your nothing to other girls but you mean the most to me. You show power and strength, when your about fall, yet its like it has happened to you before. If it takes me forever to get more of your story, then that's what I'll do." I sit there processing the words he just said, and blush.

"Thank you, Harry. For everything. I'm just surprised that you haven't gave up on me. Like most people do." I say uneven and soft. "Just people I care about, leave. It hurts the most, when you've been through this pain." I say looking at Harry. We stare into each other eyes, our breathing uneven, I lean in and kiss him, soft and slowly.

He mutters, "I'll never leave you." Between my lips, and I smile in the kiss. He pulls away smirking, and I sigh. He starts to drive off. He puts one hand on the steering wheel and the other near the ratio. I stop him and put his hand in mines. He looks at me, but then turns back to the road. I put the Casual Affair, by Panic! At the disco. I fell in love with them a while back. 

When, we come to a stop its in my flat's drive way, I tell Harry he can come in, since he doesn't leave until tomorrow afternoon. When I walk in, Lynn is on the couch watching t.v, when the door closes she looks straight at me.

"Lynnnnnn!" I said running to her and jumping on the couch."How was home, anything change? Did you smack your step-dad for me?" I say quickly and she laughs.

"Home, was wonderful, and nothing changed. Oh, and yes, yes I did." She smiles, I hug her and someone clears their throat, and I stare at the only other person in this flat, Harry.

"What? Do you want a snuggle wuggle, too?" I Smirk, he nods. I run to him and jump, making him fall to the floor.

"Ouch my arse." I laugh, before I know it my face is bright red. I walk back to Lynn with Harry following behind. 

"Start a movie," I whisper to Lynn, and she nods. "do Safe Haven." While she walks to the DVD player , I cuddle into Harry's side, and inhale the cent of his shirt, putting his arm around me. This is how we spent our last evening together, for awhile. Until he comes back.