Chapter 7

Ashley's POV.

In less than five minutes , Harry was going to board for the next plan. Bringing us, a country away."Have a safe flight, Harold." I Smirk, yet I'm pretty upset his leaving. Well we started dated a day ago? Creepy, but this boy spent months, for me to love him. Now here I am, doing that very thing. I can't say its love, just yet. It takes time, at most.

"I Will, love. Be safe yourself." He smiles. I nod giving him a huge hug, before he walks off, right when he hands the plane ticket to the woman, I scream.

"I'll be waiting!" He turns and smiles. I smile back, I'm not going to cry, I'm a strong person. But the limit that you are pushed to, can cause you to go crashing. I'm a very deep girl yet, very very stupid. When I get to my car, I let a tear slip. I know this relationship, isn't going to be normal at times, but I chose to be happy with the one person that stood by me, Harry.  I gave up, on everything. When that happened he came crashing into me.

When I arrive home, I stare right in Lyyn bedroom, her laptop, on her lap. "Put, um, Wreaking ball, caked remix. I wanna try my failed attempt to twerk, which would be an accomplishment, if i twerk wonderful." I Smirk, knowing her answer.

"Oh, god. Please, just tell me your kidding?" 

"Nope, put it on. I Like twerking, I like rainbows, I like muffins. You can't stop me, because I'll give you sass woman." I think for a while, and come up a name for myself, which a few friends gave me a while ago. "I'm sassy bear, bitch." 

"Okay, okay. Ashley, before I do I got one question for you." I nod.

"Ask away, lovely, Lynniiee." She takes a few moments, staring at me, looking for my facial expression, which I have none of because I have no clue what's she going to ask.

"Are you, Harry , like actually, Dating?" She squeals, I furrow my eyebrows." If not, I'm totally mistaken."

"No, your not mistaken, and to answer that question, yes." I pause, to see her reaction, "How do you know?"

"Well, I went on your old twitter, were you followed a few blogs, I'm sorry, yes but you should change the password." She laughs. "Because, ashley123, is the easiest thing to type in." She says quickly, and shuts her mouth ."As I was saying, there's a video of you saying somethng to Harry right before he borads."

My eyes widen, "Show me that video." And, sure enough there's me yelling 'I'll be waiting' at Harry and him smiling. I shove a pillow into my face, and walk to the kitchen. 'I need a beer."

"Uh, no. Come here." I give her a strange look, wondering why she won't let me drink.

"come on baaaaaaabbbbeeeee, just a couple," I pout. Lynn so hard to get to, but somethings it quite different.

"No," I groan and either way, I run to the kitchen, not caring, grabbing a pack of beer and running into my room, and locking the door.

Lynn banging on the door, but by the time I'm drunk and already drank four beer's. I was all giggle.

Why am I laughing so hard? I'm such an retard!

"Come on Ash, look at you." she whispers, and I scoff.

"I don't give one fuck, and I won't eva." I do the peace sigh, and giggle. I wobble, to my bed and fall face first, and here I go again laughing.

Lynn sighs, and walks away. Isn't she going to help me? Probably not.

I find myself, dailing Harry's number. He answers on the third ring.

"Harrrrrrryyyyyy boo," I laugh, all I hear is his breathing until a few seconds later.

"Ashley, are you drunk?" He whispers.

"Just a litttttlllllleeeee." I smile. "Just had a few beers, no biggie."

"Ashley, go to bed, your going to have a really bad hangover in the morning, and you'll regret it."

"You sound like my mother, Harold." I pause and laugh, "I looooooooooooveeeeeee you." i said through the phone and do kissie sounds.

"I u-uh love you too, bye." With that he hangs up. Aw, come on, my eyes start to shutter, and I fall into a deep sleep.

Harry's pov.

When Ashley, utter those words, everything was blur. Did she really mean that, or was it because she was too drunk? No clue, many thoughts are running through my head write now I can't think straight.

"Mate, you alright?" Zayn, whispers into my ear, while I lay on the couch watching a movie with the boys. I just nod, and he utters an 'okay'

No, everything isn't okay. Ashley, must be wasted, I never saw her, or talk like that since the day, we drank together at that lake or was it a pond? No quite sure, of it.

I Had Louis' snuggling into my side, well Niall's at the edge of my feet. Zayn walked out due to a phone call, Liam was asleep, so it was only us three in the room, at the moment.

Everything was blur, I was tired, I couldn't think straight. What am I doing?!?!? I over think everything, sometimes.

~~~~

Sorry this capter sucks, my apologizes. update soon, not sure when. xxx.