Chapter 5

Ashley's POV

Two days have past, and I haven't told Harry yet. We were having an amazing time. Today we were just hanging out and laughing. When my face dropped, Harry notice right away.

"What's wrong, love?" He asks.

I shake my head and begin to cry. "Everything that has to do with the past, it drives me insane, that I'm not the same person I was before it all fell into place."

"What fell into place?" He says, looking me into my eyes.

I take a deep breathe and start to explain, my long yet complicated story. "A few years ago, I fell in love with my one and only guy best friend. He was everything. The smile that made me feel so warm so, alive. Yet after about nine months, it ended so quickly," I paused and he doesn't break the eye contact. "I was confused at most, but I become so depressed, I try and try but nothing never worked. He was gone like that, I couldn't stop. He crossed my mind every single day, I was broken, he moved on so quickly, I knew he cared, and that he still loved me. But things weren't the same. I gave up a lot." I say before I choked on my tears, Harry was robbing my back, trying to comfort me. "It took months, it took so many cuts, so many suicidal notes. That I couldn't take it anymore, So here I am, I boarded the next flight to London with my best friend." I said trying to stop my tears from falling down anymore, but Harry started to whip them away with the tip of his thumb.

"I'm so sorry, love." He said, I snuggle into his side, and he wraps his arm around me.

"Not your fault, I trusted him, he broke so many promises, after a while I gave up trying and tried to sort my life out." He puts his head into of me and I sigh in relief.

Silent falls between the both us, until Harry breaks it with the words that never thought would be said. "I'd never do that to you, he's stupid for letting someone so beautiful, so magnificent go." I smile at the ground. I look at him just then our lips were connected together. The kiss was long and lingering it was passionate and a spark of fireworks blew up in my month. Until we both pulled away. 

We were staying at this hotel, Harry and I weren't sharing beds, thank god. I was bored just sitting around in the hotel, I knew there was a Lake a couple of minutes from here, so I ask Harry if he wants to go, his famous grin lights up while he runs out to the room screaming 'yes!'

Memories flood my mind, should I really let my past ruin my future, hell no. I'm strong enough, to let my heart love again. After I screamed at Harry, to hurry up so I can change and go to the store for some beer. Wasted while swimming that's going to be priceless.

When Harry done, I run into the hotel's bedroom and change into a Neon bottoms, with the matching top and slip on shorts and a thank top. It isn't cold but its quite warm, so why not?

When we arrive to the lake I slid down my shorts and tug my shirt off and through it. Harry staring at me, examining me up and down, I put my hands on my hips, "Like what you see styles?" Harry cheeks turn a bright red.

Before I jump in, i jumped on Harry back. He almost falls to the ground and I began my fit of laughter, before I knew it, I was in the lake. I came up to the surface the same time Harry did "Jerk! Don't ever do that again!" 

I walk to the case of beer once I get up from the dock and start to drown it into my body. 

I was on my third one when Harry pulled it away from me and I frowned. "Give it back, Haz!" I shout, he pulling it over his head, since I'm short I can't reach. It was getting really dark out, me and Harry have been getting calls all day but we just ignore them."Give me the beer Harry."

"No." That was it, I pushed him off the dock, my beer spilled all over the dock and I jumped in with him. 

"What did I say?" He stood quiet, he's curls soaked. Before I even knew my self. I slammed my lips into his, no caring. The kiss was hungry and wanting more and more of each other. He forced entrance with his tongue but I refused a couple of times teasing him, but I let him in after playing my little game. We were pretty wasted but we would remember this all tomorrow, my lips were bruised at it is.

~~~~~~~

Harry's POV.

I didn't expect her to do that to me. Fuck. I wasn't going to let her down.

I pulled away after about five minutes of kissing, telling her we should go home, she agreed and I followed her to the car as we grabbed our clothes. 

I wish I could fuck her all day. The way she walked got me drilling over her. The way her hair fell down her back. The way she laughed, her voice. Everything; about her was so.. can even think of words to describe the way she makes my heart beat.

I knew since the first day, I set eyes on her. I was sexual attractive to her, and no one, I mean no one could stop me from having this girl. It took time for her to open up, but I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her. So, we start off slow and we become what we are now. What are we know? We just had a fucking make out break and yet I never even made a move on her? I'm confused yet I yearn for her love. She's coming along.

When we pull into the Hotel's parking lot, she runs into our room. She started to dancing , while changing the T.v. to a music choice channel. That's when her smile grew. Best song ever, was playing sure enough.

She was singing along to it. She waved, meaning for me to come and dance with her. That's how our night ended with us dancing in each other arms. Someday I wish to put a ring on this lovely girl's finger.