Chapter 2

Ashley's POV.

I woke up with a massive headache, great a hangover. I walk to the living room in our, flat to see a drunk Lynn on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh.

I walk to the Medicine cabinet, and took two Advil. I put two down for Lynn knowing she'll wake up soon. So I go and get a start on Breakfast, I cook eggs, and flip pancakes. My favorite, of course. I'm a okay cook, just some things always come out wrong.

Lynn's up and about, I suppose because she just hit a wall and she fell on the floor with a thug.

"Are you okay?" I shout from the kitchen.

"No," She pauses "I hit a wall, I most of been really wasted to do this."

"I remember some stuff." She doesn't reply, all I remember is dancing with some guy with a beanie on? But after twenty minutes I went home and never caught his name. Wow, I wish I did. I try to explain, how I keep trapping myself in my own world, where I hide all my feelings. So I show no emotion's, no matter what's happening in the moment that's just nothing you can see in my eyes, no facial expression.

"Well tell me," she asked with an excited voice. "I really wanna know."

"Haha, you still haven't changed your accent, since we left Massachusetts? Huh?" I try to change the subject, but knowing Lynn she won't.

"Its simply like a cup of Tea." I just burst out laughing.

"Nice try, it's broken British." She huffs and walks away "I love you!"

There's silences, she probably in the bathroom. Going back to last night,I really don't remember much.

Lynn and I, where friends since first grade. We didn't talk much. Until third grade come along and we both ended up in the same school, that was rather the opposite of keen. We lived next to each other too. Lynn has been here for me, I've been through really bad times. My family, an ex I never really got over, but I make it through. He made me so happy now here I am, a wise person. The deepest with words. Yet I still believe I'm still lost in my past trying to find myself at an endless road.

'Hey, Ashley come here!" I walk into Lynn's room, where she's on twitter. "You never told me you met Harry Styles?" Her voice high, yet form.

"I zoned out and forgot to tell you. Sorry." I shrug, knowing she would freak over that. She knows so well, he's my celebrity crush, yet he was a normal person. A normal guy, yet people treated him different, I did freak out a lot.Or what Directioner's say "The Feels."

I followed a few blogs, before I or we moved out here. It was our dreams, yet all of it came true. I ran away from my past, and I was afraid of the future. I didn't regret my choices, I wasn't giving up. I did sometimes. I just wished I could go back, change a few things then start over again, like nothing ever happened.

Then out of no where, my head hurts. "I'm going to take a nap." I didn't wait for a reply; I just walked out, knowing she's still pretty speechless. I lay down and played on my phone until my eyes started to shutter.

I woke up a couple of hours.It was pretty dark outside, I look at my clock and see that, I've been past out for more then a couple of hours. What a long day.

"Oh look who's up." Lynn pops her head in the doorway and smiles bright.

"Yeah, I don't know why I past out for over like 7 hours.I feel so tired. I slept to much."

She just chuckles. I walk to the shower. I take a quick one, just to relax myself, and jump right out.

I put on some shorts that show my butt a little, and a wavy black T-shirt. Sometimes I think is it even an effort as I put my hair in a messy bun.

I smile, because I know at least I tried."Hey, Lynn?" I ask with a low voice.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering, can you go get me a few chocolate's? The candy here is okay." I laugh. She nods her head and heads out the door saying she will be back soon.

She comes back ten minutes with a bunch of candy, that I love. "You didn't have to get me all this." I say with my hand on my heart, like I always do when she does something special.

She smacks me. Ouch. " What the actual fuck?" I said a bit anger.

"Don't think you get this again," She said quickly. "I had money from retard, so I got this all."

I nod while eating my favorite candy, they have down here. It completely different from America's which I'm not really sorry I left.

Lynn sits on the edge of my bed, "So my bitch, anything happening in life, Harry Styles do you?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I give her a glare.

"Nope." I say popping the "p". She gives me her, I know your lying look, and I just stare at her and she turns her face knowing whats going to happen. "If we did I would remember."

So I stop eating my candy and smirk. I jump on her and she falls on the floor with a 'thug', and tickle her sides. She try's to escape from my tight grip, but soon gives up and laughs.

"Stop.. please.. now" She says between her laughter, I don't give in easily, and I keep tickling her, after another two minutes. She breaks away and starts slapping me. I ran and screamed like a scare little girl.

"No!" I say and lock myself in the Bathroom.

"You can't stay there forever, you'll come out when you're hungry." It was true, I get hungry so fast, and thinking about food makes me so hungry.

I walk out and take a beating, it was sooner or later. And it was sooner because I was fucking hungry.

-----------------------------------

I know this capter sucks, but i tired my best , loves! xoxo. My vocab sucks, yes. Sorry so so so so soooooooooooooooo much ;c