Chapter 4

Ashley's POV.

Three months has past, and Harry and I were as close as Best friends. I would say it's a dream, but quite frankly it isn't. If you search my name, it'll pop up. There's been rumors, question and fans asking who I was. Harry and I, hanged out a lot. But since he's back on tour its only late night texts.

Interviews still ask who I am, and Harry explains. While my image pops up on the screen behind them. Its scary actually. Harry smiles, just by the saying of my name. Its heart warming and all, but last time I fell for my best friend, things ended badly. 

So, I just keep things to myself. Lynn wasn't here today. She went to visit her mother and step dad, back home. So I just stormed out of my house, walking quickly. I needed to get away. I started my car, and made my way to the nearest high way. I needed a get away. Just as I pulled into the high way I rolled down my windows and let the breeze flow throughout my car. I was going to place I never been before, how I'm going to get there, no clue.

Just as I started to speed and cut cars, I hoped there wasn't police around. I get a call. I look down to see it was Harry and picked it up quickly slowing down to the speed limit.

"Hello?"

"Ashley, hey."

"How's tour?" I say, while I look to my right then left for the nearest exit, I was hungry.

"It's okay, I have a break," he says slowly. "so I came to your house to see if you wanted to hang out. But you weren't there. Where are you?" My heart was skipping.

" I wanted a quick get away," I whisper, he sighs.Slowly an idea pops in my head. "how long is your break?"

"About a week?" He says, but confusedly. "why?"

I try to speed talk. "Well I'm near home still, so Maybe I'll come back and get you, and we'll get away together, Yeah?"

"Yeah. That sounds perfect." He says in a high pitch voice.

"Okay see you in like ten minutes?" I press the 'end' button, get back in my car and drive back home. This get away couldn't get anybody would it? I wish he would of told me earlier that he was coming home for a break, he always talked about his mom, and his sister Gemma. By the talk of them, their really lovely people.

When I call Harry saying I'm outside his flat, he comes racing out. This child.

"Ashley!!" He says over excited. I give him my famous grin. Within minutes we're back on the highway, I spaded more than I need, and Harry sent me death glares, I could see from the corner of my eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that." I say not taking my eyes off the road. "Your scaring me." I laugh. He just chuckles, but still doesn't take his eyes off of me. I could say I'm falling for him, but that's just silly. I'm thinking one day in a few weeks, that I'll wake up and say Harry's what I need. But for right now, its only me.

I get another phone call, and I groan. I see the caption "Danielle" , I smile. I haven't talked or seen Danielle since, well Lynn and I left, but she said she was coming to come live with us in a few years, she didn't want to leave home just yet.

"Danielle!" I scream into the phone and Harry stares at me. "Harry can you really stop staring at me its getting annoying?" I tease, he just huffs.

"So it is true, your with Harry Styles!" She screams, she probably doing her oh my god dance.

"No. We're just best friend's? You blonde head." Harry laughs, and Danielle, knows right away.

" Can I talk to him?" She begs.

"No. I have to go, Bye love you. See you soon, blondie!" I hang up, not waiting for her to respond. 

I step near the nearest place to eat, and I run out the car, and trip a few times. While Harry having the laughing fest behind me. "That wasn't very funny Harry, I've could of fell on my faces."

His eyes widen and I laugh."So Harry, where do you want to go, I haven't picked a place, and I'm not sure where to go either. Some place with there's no paparazzi's. Like a nice quiet place were it's only you and me." I turn to him,  he has a expression on his face,while thinking hard. I look at him while we order.

"How about the next town over," He says while we slide into the booth together. "I've been there once, its quite nice." I look at him while I shove my face with a hamburger and whip my hands, nodding.

"That sounds, okay." He smiles, and I return it back.I have a gut feeling that after this trip, our relationship won't be the same.

After we eat, I stumble to the car and throw Harry my keys since he knows where we are going. I'm focus on how this trip will end. I realize I wanted Harry but I wasn't sure. He was okay, better than okay. He was loving, but most of all he was special to me. He lighted the world with his famous smile. He was comfortable. He wasn't good at hiding secrets though. I didn't want to ruin our relationship so, I won't say anything, most of all, I needed him the most.

When I trust people, I tell them my story. So that's what I'll do, this week. Tell Harry, open up, and let go.

Harry was what I needed most, but right now. I couldn't, sadly.Everything was new to me, was I the luckest person, Or is this yet another lesson, I have to go through. I will never know.