Chapter 9

I basically had to drag Lynn out of the house. She refused to even leave the house, I told her once we leave from where ever One Directions at, we'll go home. She took ages to agree.

When Lynn and I find our seats, she breaks the silences, "Can't believe, I'm even going with you," She says just below a whisper.

"Get over it," I huff. "you need to clear your mind, and you're not doing that. You're thinking worse of the solution, so, that's why you're here with me, because without hope, your drowning yourself." She glares at me, thinking I'm lying. Such a retard. The plane takes off, after a short message.

"Hey, Ash?" She touches my shoulder, to get her attention fully. Her eyes are watery, and it makes me want to break down, her brown curly hair a messed, and bags under eyes from lack of sleep.

"Hmm?" 

"Do you think, she'll ever make it? Like at least wake up, so I can say one last goodbye?" When these words leave her mouth, it makes me break down in sobs, I cover my face with my hands, and bang my head against the seat.

"Lynn," I choke. " I can't answer that, and you know that. Just stop trying to scare me in thinking we're going to lose her, we just want her to be okay, and that's it." I sneer. Her eyes wide, maybe a bit afraid.

People told me when I was younger, I was too hard to get to, and my angry controls me, yet I never believed those people until now, because my emotions are too hard to handle anymore.

~+~+~

"You're such a bubble nugget," I yell at Lynn.

"A what?"

"A bubble nugget."

"What's that?"

"Nothing of your concern,"

"Well short stuff, you indeed just called me one, so I deserve to know." Lynn and I were boarding off the plane, and waiting for Harry to come, or at least the people that pick us up. I lightened the mood just a tad, it's helping. So that's good.

"I'm not short, you're just extremely tall. I'm fun sized."

She scoffs, "You're short, not fu-" We were cut off from our conversation, when someone screams our names. Of course, I can't see where its coming from due to the large ass crowd. When I spot a set of curls, I already know who it is. I drop my stuff, letting know Lynn in a way to grab my shit while I run to my boyfriend. 

"Harry!" I squeal, happily, jumping into his arms. Even though I'm upset from the current invent in my life, I can still be happy.

"Ashley," He smiled. 

"How's my big baby?" I pinched his cheek while, laughing when he puts me down. I'm nothing compared to his lean body. I'm only 5'2 , which is a huge difference between us.

"Do not call me a big baby, babe." When he called me babe, my heart flattered. Weird feeling, but I've felt it before.

"You guys are both big baby's. We all know its true. Harry, move your hands above, not below." I blushed, because she knows its exactly true, but Harry was trying to help me out of the crowd, but I didn't mind.

"Yes ma'ma."

Lynn huffs, here comes a sassy remark, " I'm not old, so don't call me ma'ma!" She laughs.

"Fine," Harry laughs along, We walk our way through the crowd of people in the airport and spot a black car with tinted windows knowing exactly that its our car and Harry leads us to it.

 ~_~_~_~_~

Yes, this chapter is extremely short, but I just wanted to up date. Very sorry! Its been a while and i've been reading more than I should, doesn't mean I forgot about my lovely books! A x.