Chapter 20

*Madi's POV*

Today is Jace's 20th birthday. I wake up before him and let him sleep in and I get Kaden ready and make him breakfast in bed.

I have Kaden in his highchair so I can watch him and make sure he he doesn't care away. I make I'm favorite breakfast which is French toast with eggs and apple juice. It's usually orange juice but we don't have any so.

I make the food put it in a plate pick up Kaden have him on my hip and get the plate and bring it into Jace.

"Happy Birthday babe"

He wakes up and see us.

"Thank you babe and give me him before you drop everything"

He takes Kaden from me and I get in the bed with him and we share his breakfast. After we stay in bed and play with Kaden.

He crawls around and we try to get him to walk but that doesn't work out very well.  So I he plays with his toys and me and Jace watch tv and cuddle.

Kaden gets jealous so he comes over and sits in between me and Jace.

"Can't I get mommy to my self"

Jace picks up Kaden and throws him a little to make him laugh. He lays him on the bed and tickles him.

"Don't kill him now"

"I won't"

He holds him up and sits him in his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and we all cuddle. We all ended up falling asleep.

I wake up with Kaden on Jace's chest and Jace has one arm around him and another around me. I get my phone and see it's 1:00 we slept for a good 2 hours.

Jace wakes up and looks at me.

"Good morning again" he says

"More like good afternoon"

"What time is it"

"One"

"Jeez my family will be here in two hours"

"Well it's your fault you fell asleep"

"You did to and so did he we should wake him"

"You don't wake a sleeping baby"

"Yeah he's cute sleeping anyways"

"Yeah he is"

"I need to get dressed"

"Give him to me"

I slowly put him in my lap. Thankfully he's still asleep. I hold him as Jace gets dressed.

"You look very hot with no shirt Jace"

"I know you love it"

"I'd love it more if there wasn't a baby in my arms"

"I see I see later"

"Possibly"

"I'll be waiting"

I pick up Kaden in my arms and walk out of the room.

"You need to wake up if you want to sleep tonight"

I get a better grip of him on my hip and he wakes up to that.

"Have a nice nap"

He rubs his eyes and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Let's dance baby"