Chapter 50

*Madi's POV*

Today I woke up with really sharp pains in my stomach and back. Then as I was going to the bathroom my water broke. This is the first time my water has broken at home the doctors usually did it at the hospital.

"Jace" I yell

"What"

"My water broke"

"Oh shit, shoot I mean don't repeat that"

I'm assuming he is with one of the kids trying to get them ready for school. Jace comes it our room and sees me waddling to get our stuff.

"I called my mom and she will take the kids to school and watch Ethan and your mom will meet us at the hospital"

"You think we would be less nervous this being our fourth kid"

"Yeah well our lives are going to change"

Jace takes the stuff and we go out into the living room. I sit on the couch and Jace puts the stuff in the car.

"Mommy what's happening" Carter ask

"I'm going to have you sister today baby girl"

"Really"

"Yup but I need you to be good for Grandma ok"

"Ok mommy"

She gives me a hug and runs off to get her bag. Jace comes back him and kisses my head and grabs Ethan and gets him ready. His mom comes and takes the kids and me and Jace get into the car and drive to the hospital.

Jace holds my hand in the car and lets me squeeze it when I get a contraction.

"You good baby" Jace ask

"Yeah they are just more painful from all the other kids"

"Well we are going to have a little girl at the end of this just think about meeting our little girl"

I smile at him and squeeze his hand. We pull into the hospital walk in and we get a room. The hook me up to stuff and I lay there till the doctor comes and see how far along I am.

She comes in and I'm at 5 already. They said they can give me the epidural and I say yes. They give it to me and the pain slowly eases. My mom comes in and kisses my head and sits on the other said of me.

"How you feeling baby" she ask

"Good"

"That's good Lily got a boyfriend"

"Well she's sixteen"

"Yeah same age as when you and Jace got together"

"Yeah but let's hope she doesn't get pregnant at eighteen like me"

My mom laughs at that. I smile. We talk for a little longer then my doctor comes in and checks me and I'm at an 8.

"What are you naming her" my mom ask

"You will find out when she is here"

"Like all the other ones"

"Would I like this name"

"I think so"

"Is it like the others"

"No it's different and none of them are similar so"

"How long did it take to pick it"

"We had the first name it was the middle name that took awhile"

"Well I bet her name is beautiful"

"It is"

Jace takes my hand and kisses it and I smile. I drink the water that is by my bed. A strong contraction comes. And I squeeze Jace's hand

"I'm surprised you haven't broken my hand yet" Jace says

"Well today might be they day"

My mom gets us some food because we haven't eaten all day. She gets McDonald's because I'm craving that. But because my contractions I couldn't finish and I had to start pushing.

This one was quick. That's weird to say but I pushed her out in like 3 pushes. My mom was wiping my forehead with a cool wash cloth. When she comes out she's crying. I breath heavily. Jace pushes the hair off my forehead and kisses it.

"You did it baby" he says

Jace cut the cord and the doctors clean her off and lay her on my chest. She stops crying and I just hold her. Jace kisses my forehead.

"I'm proud of you baby" he says like after all of our kids.

After all the chaos it's just me, Jace, mom and baby girl. Me and Jace are in the bed holding baby girl.

"May I know her name now" my mom ask

"Amber Rose"

"That's so cute" 

I look down at her and smile. Jace has his arms around me and keeps kissing my head. I have my head on his shoulder.

Welcome to the world baby Amber💗 I love you so much already💕💕💕💕

Jace's mom brings the other kids after school to meet her. Ethan doesn't understand what's going on he just wants me to hold him. Kaden and Carter are taking turns holding her.

"Buddy you want to meet your baby sister" i ask him.

He nods his head and my mom gives him to Jace and he has him in his lap and hold Amber. Kaden and Carter come into bed with me and hugs me.

"Mommy she's very cute" Carter says

"She is isn't she do you love her"

"Yeah"

Jace hand me Amber and holds Ethan on his hip because my mom wants a picture and I've never felt more complete than I do right now.

With my kids and my husband and all my family around me. And I get to be with them For Infinity.
------------------------------------------------------
Omg I can't believe it's over there will be an epilogue but it's over that's so weird and sad and akbshajbshejeb epilogue will be up soon