His secret sister

One day a girl who thought she knew where she came from heard her adoptive parents talking about how her real birth mother had called her asking her to send The girl to Seoul Korea so she could meet her older brother ,even though the boy knew her she didn't know him and it would be her 18th birthday soon . So the whole family wanted her to come and visit since they had the money to support an extra person now . Sadly the girls parents said no since she was in school and it would be bad for her to get involved with her brothers career . Of course the girl over heard them and planned on sneaking away this weekend anyway . She waited for her parents to stop talking to walk out into the kitchen , forcing a small smile on her face she sat down at the table and began to eat her breakfast like she needed to . "Good morning mother ,how did you sleep last night ?" She asked as she looked up at her mother waiting for a response . Her mother replied with a soft sigh as she thought something was off with the girl but decided against asking her daughter what was wrong ,she replied sitting down as well to eat her own breakfast. "It was good , thank you for asking ." The two of them ate in silence after that until the daughter had gotten up for school and put on her jacket ,reaching for her backpack sliding it on . Her mother spoke before she walked out of the door ."I won't be at home ,when you are home after school Eun Mi." She saw the girl nod her head and watched her walk out of the door . Eun Mi sighed and grabbed a hair tie from her bag putting up her black hair in a ponytail and grabbed her blue contacts putting them in , jogging to the bus stop humming softly to herself softly . Jessie saw her friend and ran all the to her squealing excidedtly ."Hey Eun Mi , I heard you dad talking to mine about you going to Korea !." Eun Mi stopped smiling and shrugged her shoulder speaking in reply as they waited for the bus ." Oh yeah they don't want me to go , so i'm gonna sneak out and get on a plane anyway . " She explained to her best friend jessie and they chatted about what Eun Mi should pack as the other people that rode the bus arrived at the stop . Getting on the bus when it arrived and went off to school . Eun Mi had sat by the window like she normally did while Jessie who was the complete opposite of Eun Mi with her blonde wavy hair, blue eyes and bubbly personality sat on the outside of Eun Mi . They  both quickly did each others makeup before school and talked about the people they hated ,until they got to school and were sent there diffrent ways because of classes .