Meeting her brother and the rest of B.A.P

Eun mi and her mother had got done cooking and made there way to her brothers workplace, she had no clue what her brother or his friends would be like but she was excited . It took about an hour to get there but once they did Eun Mi squealed exciedtly as she saw the location and got out of the car with her mother . She had taken the food from her mother as they walked in, Eun mi looked around and greeted everyone with a smile .She thought that everyone was so friendly as she followed her mother to where her brohter would be practicing with his friends and other members . Eun mi's mother knocked on the door before walking in and motioning for her  to follow and that's exactly what Eun Mi did was follow her mother in and the next thing she knew was that Daehyun had taken the food from her without asking any questions and sat down on the floor with the rest of the members . Eun MI thought this was all a dream so she had pinched herself earning a wierd look from Jongup who had been staring at her curiously . All of a sudden the door opened and in walked Yongguk speaking as soon as he laid his eyes on his mother and sister. ''Eun Mi you finally decided to be nice enough and come meet me now ." Eun Mi just stared at him for a moment confused and excited it took her a minute but she replied ."Yeah , I had to come meet you when my adoptive family said no." This earned a gasp from one of the boys but she didn't see who it was and after that Yongguk had her on the floor sitting next to him and HimChan saying bye to our mother who had to go to work ."So everyone this is my little sister Eun Mi ." Daehyun was the first to speak ."Hey I'm Daehyun and you can come to me about anything food related ." Eun Mi nodded her head already kinda knowing that but she wasn't going to tell them she was a fan of them it would take the fun out of it . The next person to speak was youngjae ."Hey i'm youngjae and it's nice to meet you ." Jongup spoke next ."I'm Jongup but you can call me guppie if you want." This earned him a glare from Yongguk . "Okay oppa ." Eun Mi replied with a smile as she heard HimChan speak up ."I'm Kim HimChan and if your brother is messing with you ,tell me and i'll stop him ." Lastly it was Zelo to speak ."Hey Eun Mi I'm Zelo and I guess I have to call you noona ,even though you're barely older ." Eun Mi giggled and shook her head speaking again ."No you don't have to I don't mind  because in america we don't do that sort of thing." She explained and rested her head agianst her older brother as she listened to the boy talk and she nodded ,giggling every so often as her phone rang . Eun mi looked down to she who it was quickly standing when she saw it was Jessie she picked it up ."Hey Jess I just met my brother and his friends and you're not going to belive it ." Jessie smiled when her friend pickup and replied ."Oh really then cool but was I right about your brother ." Eun mi sighed looking towards her brother ."Oh Yeah my brother is so not your type but he is your bias ." she said and added on ."My brother is Bang Yongguk and i'm hanging out with all of B.A.P  right now  so i'll call you later . I love you Jessie ." Jessie squealed and giggled taking a deep breath and replied to her bestie  ."Okay bye bye love you too ." She said and hung up .  HimChan snuck up behind Eun Mi and wrapped his arms around her waist taking her phone away and putting it in his pocket ."No more phone calls while you are with us we were just starting to have fun with you when ,Jessie called ." He said realsing her when he saw her brother coming and went over to jongup chatting with him ."Oppa I'm glad I got to meet you all of your friends are so nice and some other things ." She at first was going to say cute but she knew her brother wouldn't let any of the boys try and date her at all . Yongguk had warned his friends and bandmates that is they made Eun Mi cry they would regret it . So they all made sure they would do just that and be as nice as they could to her ,even though they already liked her and didn't wanna hurt her just protect her . "Hey Eun Mi -Ah are you going to be going to school with me ?" Zelo asked with a hopeful smile on his face. "Uh Yeah sure ,why not mom did say I could pick where I went to school and I guess knowing someone there would be a good thing so yeah sure ." She replied and sat back down on the floor picking up the food that was left over sitting it out of the way . "Yongguk i'm bored ." Eun Mi whined as she looked at her brother and pouted . HimChan looked at his best friend and wihspered in his ear and he nodded . "We can play freeze dance ." Yongguk said and checked to see what was in the stero and changed the Cd to something else and waited for everyone to get on the floor and grabbed Eun Mi's phone setting it up to take a video of it so she could send it to her friend later . He clicked play and so the game began and everyone began to dance around and have a good time until the music stopped and they all froze staying silent. After a minute Yongguk clicked play and the dancing resumed ,this patterned was repeated for a while until it was just Zelo and Eun Mi left in the game . The two had spent a while trying to beat each other but finally Zelo one and The two of them hugged and both agreed they did an amazing job .