Yongguk returns ....

While Eun mi slept Himchan stayed there ,brushing his fingers through the girl's hair sighing to himself because he wanted to move her so she or himself wouldn't get in trouble with her brother but it was a little to late for that because right at that moment in walked Yongguk . As soon as Yongguk saw the scene before him he dropped his bag on the floor and stormed over to the boy and his sister ,picking Eun mi up carefully he laid her on one of the rest benches turning around to the door walking over to it and locking it in case the two boy sbegan to fight he didn't want the younger boy or Daehyun to walk in and see what was going on . Himchan had stood up while Yongguk was doing all that and was readying himself just incase he had to defend himself physically . Of course Yongguk was the first to speak in an angry tone ."What on earth where you doing with my little sister !?! " He snapped and walked towards the male  quickly. "She was sleepy and laid her head there for a pillow ,I wasn't going to deny her comfort!!" Himchan quickly snapped back at the other male who was his best friend ."Besides I would never do anything to hurt your little sister ." He said as Yongguk swung at him and hit him in the side hardly caushing Himchan to stumble backwards . Yongguk swung again hitting him once more as he spoke ."Yeah maybe but she is all I have left and you know that !." Yongguk said swinging one last time at the the boy as himchan grabbed his arm and pulled his close giving him a hug ."Yes I know bro and I promise I'll protect her with you and would never hurt her in anyway since she means that much to you then ." Himchan promised before letting the other male go . Yongguk nodded his head and walked over to his little sister and placed a light kiss on her forehead mumbling something that only she would hear ."You are only alowwed to date Himchan if you fall in love with one of the boys him and maybe Zelo  ... " Himchan smiled as he watched speaking up only  after Yongguk had stood up. "Hey I'm going out want me to get some food?'' .He asked curiously as he walked to the door.'' Yeah get Eun mi something...'' He sated as he sat beside his sister humming softly keeping an eye on her waving goodbye to his best friend a he left and went to go get some food for him and Eun mi after a while Yongguk began to write a song ,humming softly along to the lyrics he wrote a small smile on his face. ''I hope you make the right choice Eun mi ..'' He sighed thinking back to when she was a baby and when she was sent to America sadly he didn't have a say in his sister leaving or anything so now that he was back he wasn't going to let her go so easily.