Getting on the plane and saying goodbye

When the girls got in side and made sure everything was set for me to go they sat down and waited for Eun Mi's plane to be called so she could leave . Jessie took out her phone and scouted closer to Eun Mi and they took a couple pics like that making silly faces and smiles joking around as they did the same thing, on Eun Mi's phone so they would have plenty of pictures . Jessie spoke up with a hum looking at the plane bored ." Mi I'm going to miss you so much, you have to take care and send me some pictures of all the cute boys you meet and if you get a boyfriend I have to know all about him . Jessie hugged Eun Mi . Right away Eun Mi hugged Jessie back ,sighing as she saw she had to leave for Seoul and she was scared and nervous all at once ,since she was really doing this .Eun Mi had never done anything like this before in her life without Jessie Or her Adoptive parents ,but her she is about to leave to see and meet her real family for the first time ever which made her happy but she was still scared that they wouldn't like her. "Jessie I'm gonna snap chat you when I get off the plane on every stop so you know i'm still alive ." She promised hugging her friend again taking off one of her braclets she always wore ,quickly putting it onto Jessie's wrist ."Don't forget me Jess !" She said as she waved goodbye as soon as Jessie started waving and headed towards the Plane with a smile on her face and they parted ways once Eun Mi was fully situated in her seat . Jessie had already text ed the girl ,she missed Eun Mi already but she knew this would be good for her . "Hey Eun Mi ,I miss you even now so be careful and healthy . I love you sis ." After making sure the text sent she had made her way back to her car and went home telling her parents about what Eun Mi did and that they had to promise they wouldn't tell her parents and they would have to find out by them self ."We promise ." Jessie's parents said in sync as they thought it would be a good idea for her to know her real family ,since her fake one didn't want her to they were glad Jessie had helped her friend get to her parents and Brother and Sister she hadn't met yet . Jessie spent the day waiting for a reply from  her friend sighing softly as she had like missed three of them and they were all the same thing because she had been busy doing chores or something her parents had asked her .Eun Mi giggled as she got a reply from her friend finally and sent back a reply ."Oh Jess that's lovely I wanted to talk to you as much as I can before I get on my next plane because I won't get to talk until tomorrow when I land in Seoul ." Jessie whined when she read this and texted back quickly as she had no idea when that would be for her but if she was in school luckily the girl was allowed to use her phone during class and school as long as she did her work . "Oh okay Eun Mi , Have a nice flight and take care of yourself i'll be waiting .." Eun Mi smiled happy that she would have her best friend at home waiting for her to get back ,while she was gone so she promised her self that she would text her every chance she would get .With that Eun Mi got on her plane after texting Jessie bye .