Going to the park

Daehyun and Yongguk began to argue about who would drive to the park and who would sit with Eun mi as they did this Eun Mi got in the front seat ."Both of you get into the back seat and i'll drive." Yongguk sighed deeply but did what he was told to do by his little sister and Daehyun followed pursuit doing the same thing . Eun mi smiled as she quickly drove to the park since it wasn't far at all and she already knew how to get there . As soon as she parked in the lot and she jumped out of the car running to Zelo who as soon as he saw the car began to wave ."Zelo-Ah!" She shouted and gave him a big hug and then she did the same to Himchan,Youngjae and Jongup making to hug and greet them the same except she hugged Himchan just a little longer a small smile on her face . Yongguk growled lowly as he approached with Daehyun beside him and Eun mi noticed causing her to run off and go play on the playground dragging ,Zelo and Jongup to come with her ."Yay we get to play with Eun mi and you don't ! " Both of the boys teased in sync a small smile on Eun mi's face as she waved at her older brother and the rest of the boys from on top of the slide . All she wanted was to have a good time and spend time with all the boys alone so after a little she sent Zelo away and Jongup and her where just riding the slide together giggling and talking about nothing important just random thoughts and wonders . This happned for a little and then she went to the next and to the next making sure to leave Himchan for last and the two of them went to the swings and Himchan began to push the small girl on the swing smiling cutely and innocently ."Himchannie ,My brother said he was finally okay with us hanging out . " Himchan nodded his head and spoke softly ."Yeah I know that and i'm very thankful." The two of them didn't see what was going on around them but Youngjae noticed that there were fans who were starting to swarm at the park and He quickly texted Himchan letting him know the situation . Himchan picked up the smaller girl and held her close and covered her face as the boys had already left because it would be safer for Eun Mi he started to walk and ducked his head down to keep Eun mi out of sight but he knew the pictures were already nice so it wouldn't be good for either of them and Yongguk would maybe kill him so he was afraid for both of them . He continued to worry until he was safely inside the studio and his the boys practice room sighing ." I'm sorry Yongguk ..."

A/N sorry for the cliff hanger but it'll be worth reading the next chapter I promise ..