A day in the life of jessie !

~Fast forward two weeks~

Jessie had gone without her friend for two weeks and she hated it so much,not getting to see her in person or talking to her face to face .This caused her to find a way to visit her although it would take a month or two she planned on going there herself and surprising Eun Mi . She snapped out of thought almost right away when the teacher had walked up to her desk and slammed a ruler down on it . Jessie pouted lightly and spoke up ."I'm sorry sir I was just thinking but I'll pay attention now ." She waited for the teacher to walk away to start drawing and daydreaming again,humming softly to herself. This is more or less how her whole school day went ,but she did pay attention to the important classes she would need to pass of course . As soon as the last bell of the day sounded she grabbed her bag and began the walked home listening to her mp3 which was playing rain sound by B.A.P . and she couldn't help but to sing along every so often earning her weird looks by the people passing by . Jessie didn't care though it made her smile because it's something her and Eunmi did together . Once she got home she ran inside and took of her shoes and jacket ,dropping her bag as she went straight to the kitchen going through the fridge to get her something to eat and drink . After she sat down on the counter she pulled out her phone and ca lled Eunmi ."Hey ,I miss you so much !''  She waited for a reply getting one but it was a male who replied ."Hello um this is Yongguk ,Eunmi is busy but I'll tell her you called her ." He said and Jessie pouted lightly then squeaked when she put two and two together ."Yeah Alright that's fine ..um thank you." She said before hanging up the phone and began to eat the food and drink the drink until it was all gone .She got up and went to the shower and then got out going to her room and changed into her pajamas ,climbing into bed and covered up herself playing with her hair until she went to sleep.

A/N Heyy I'm sorry this chapter isn't that great.I'm using it as a filler because I have four tests coming up but I'll try to update as soon as possible ..well if anybody actually cares ....