Hot Under The Collar

Note: Pick's starting to feel a little hot under the collar!Don't forget to give LaceyRay some love for managing to challenge her inner Pick in this fic!🙆🏻

x.x.x

Porshe turned to Pick with a look of confusion on his face, "Does Rome have a boyfriend?"

"How would I know that?" Pick snapped, clearly irritated.  He watched as Rome grabbed his messenger bag and settled it over his body.  As he went to push back his chair, the figure that had been occupying the chair across from him stood quickly, rushing over to Rome to pull his chair out. 

Once again Rome's face split into a beautiful smile and the tips of his ears turned pink.  Pick could see his lips moving, but from this distance, he didn't know what was being said. 

He balled up his hands into fists when the older, taller male in the maroon uniform slung his arm around Rome's shoulders steering him wherever they were headed.  Rome didn't make a move to push the other male's arm away.

What the fuck?!

"It sure looks like he has one," Porshe observed, "Emma never mentioned it to me, and she knows everything about that kid."

Pick kept his mouth shut, quietly stewing.  "Let's go, we're going to be late." He pushed past Porshe and walked quickly towards the classroom , his mind going a mile a minute. 

Who was that Engineering student?  Who did he think he was being that up close and personal with his junior?  What the hell was Rome up to?! They had shared a kiss dammit! 

Hadn't that meant anything to the brat?  It didn't matter to the senior that he had been standoffish to Rome, and had refused to discuss said kiss.  Rome should have just known how he felt.

As Pick settled into his desk and took out his notebook, he couldn't help getting angrier by the minute.  Pulling out his phone, he shot off a quick text to Rome.

As the phone pinged Pick opened up the message and frowned at the reply

Really Rome?  Are we playing dumb?

Pick growled at his phone and Porshe looked at him in concern.  He waved him off and began furiously typing.

  He waved him off and began furiously typing