You Want Us To Do What?!

Note: Rome dishes out the punishment! And this is why people say, ''Don't mess with the cute ones.''

x.x.x

Technology was both a curse and a blessing.

Rome gaped at his phone, vaguely thinking that an early death would actually be considered merciful right now. He was really starting to hate technology. 

Apparently, someone in the cinema had actually filmed what Rome dubbed 'Disaster Date 2017' and had uploaded it onto Youtube, Vine, Instagram...well, practically any social media application that had video link capability.

Wonderful. Three cheers for technology.

Oh. Not forgetting that it was all in high definition too.

The video showed Pick and Bright verbally abusing each other, what looked like Bright trying to molest Pick, popcorn raining down on them and insults thrown around. To top it off, Rome was smack dab in the middle off it like a kitten trying to make two pit bulls come to heel.

The damn video had gone viral. Fairly agitated, Rome popped a handful of sour lemon head candy into his mouth for his ever growing potty mouth. Just a few days of knowing Bright, and the senior had him cursing like a sailor.

Rome scrolled through the comments and read some of it. It was fuc...frigging ridiculous. He angrily shoved in more candy into his half-filled mouth, face puckering half from the sourness and half from what he was reading.

Team P'Bright all the way baby!

P'Pick may look like P'Bright, but geez, he's sure got a stick up his ass. Choose P'Bright, Rome!

Engineering and Vet Tech? Boo, business is where the hot guys are at!

They're both ugly. 056-745-25769, hit me up instead ;)

That junior couldn't handle the two of them. Come to mama, boys!

Rome scrunched his nose up in pure distaste, ''Bitch, please. Just watch me handle both my men, sister.'' Who the hell did she think she was? Rome was starting to resemble a chipmunk as he stuffed more of the sweets into his cheeks.

''What's making you look like a cross between Simon the Chipmunk and Bruce Banner ready to Hulk smash?'' Emma teased as a form of greeting, startling Rome by coming up on his blind spot.

Rome started coughing, lemon heads threatening to spill out of his mouth.

''Emma!'' Rome gasped out as he tried to swallow down his lemon-tasting saliva while glaring at his friend.

He scrambled to find something to wipe his mouth with.

''Sorry! I didn't know your mouth was full.'' Emma handed Rome a handkerchief, laughing when her best friend grumpily snatched it out of her hand. She dropped her stuff next to his on the floor and settled down, tucking her legs under her.

''How was the concert? We didn't really get to talk over the weekend.'' Rome asked once he was done with his brush with death (by choking on candy, how about that?). He turned his body so that he was facing her, one leg bent to rest on the couch cushion while the other leg rested flat-footed on the floor.

''It was amazing! They sang all of my favourite songs, and I even got a signed t-shirt!'' Emma gushed happily as she recalled the amazing weekend. ''Anyway, not important. I'm more interested to know what happened on your date.''

Rome curled his lip in the cutest snarl that Bright would be cooing over if he was there right now.

''This is what I get for being highly optimistic and overambitious.'' That was all Rome said as he handed her his iPhone.