Buckle Down,Boys

Note: Rome's in for a crazy wild ride with his two seniors!Let's wish Rome luck!I think he'll definitely need it LaceyRay

x.x.x

"Are you serious about this?"

Bright scrutinized his reflection in the mirror, doubting his decision about the green printed shirt he had on. "About what Ai'Knott? Ai'Toot, does this make me look weird?"

Not even bothering to unglue his gaze from his phone, Toota replied boredly, "You're already weird. Just go with it."

"About that kid. I know you, Ai'Bright. Your attention span is that of a five year old. You weren't too keen on commitment before, why the sudden change?" Knott asked, asking all the questions that had plagued his mind. "That kid looks like he adores you. I don't want him to end up hurt if this crazy thing you suggested doesn't work out."

Bright shrugged off the shirt and tossed it into his laundry hamper before rummaging for something clean to wear.

"Don't worry, mae." Bright teased, totally not deterred by Knott's stern expression. "It's...different this time. I don't know how to describe it. It just is."

He could understand why his friend was concerned. This was Bright they were talking about. Resident flirt and joker who's only gone through a total of two serious relationships throughout his teenage and young adult years.

Bright stuck his ass out and eyed his reflection, "Do these pants make my ass look big?"

"What ass are you talking about? I fail to see any."

"That's because you can't see past your own huge ass, Ai'Toot."

x.x.x

"Let's go with salted popcorn."

"No way. That shit tastes gross. Who the hell eats salted popcorn?!"

"Um, P', maybe-"

''Pick, everyone knows salted tastes way better than sweet popcorn. Where have you been living your whole life? Under a rock, gramps?''

Rome squeezed himself between the seniors, effectively stopping their argument.

"Time out. Now. Let's just get a mix of both salted and sweet, okay? Both are equally nice. End of argument." Geez, was it so difficult? Did these two have no common sense at all?

It seemed like Pick and Bright weren't going to become chummy buddies and go off riding towards the sun and rainbow anytime soon. 

"Should we just go with a large coke and share it? It seems economical," Bright wondered as he studied the ridiculous prices on the menu board.

"Fuck no! I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near something you've slobbered all over," Pick sneered with his face twisted in disgust.

Rome hid his face in his hand, whole body heating with embarrassment.

You didn't seem to mind your lips on something his had touched a couple days ago, jerk!

"How's that foot of yours taste, prick?"

Pick flipped him the middle finger, "Fuck you, that's not what I meant," Pick gathered a still hiding Rome under his arm and kissed the side of his head, "This one I have no problem kissing, after scrubbing his mouth out with Scope, but you, I'm not kissing you directly or indirectly." Pick gagged just at the thought of it.

Rome pulled away, slapping at the arm holding him, not sure if he should feel flattered by Pick's words or offended. But he couldn't help the warm happy feeling unfurling in his gut from the kiss the normally reserved senior planted on him.