Defeat

Harib
I made my mind in seconds.I acted on it in nanoseconds.I said,"your father is dead." I was nervous.I acted incredibly. I shattered her and she broke completely. I enjoyed the moment and felt happy deep down because I knew success was mine.I knew she was defeated.I knew I had won but I had promised to take her home right after the test and I was worried about her reaction but I shook my head letting the thoughts to vanish and focused on MCAT. Did the test in best possible way because I was at ease that she was not at ease.I finished the test and took her home.All the way back home she kept crying and I kept thinking what next I had to do.

Alina
When I entered the home crying my mother was too worried to see me and I was surprised to see her.Why wasn't she crying. What's wrong with her? was she not in her senses after that news? All these questions rose my headache and I was panicking more.I felt dizzy and I was gone.
My mom kept asking what was wrong with me but I could not hear my voice.I was unable to speak and in moments after that I was gone.
I was gone.I was gone.
When I got up I was lying on my bed and to my sides were my mom and dad. I blinked my eyes several times. Was that really dad? I mean how he could be!? Was I dreaming? Was all that mu dream? MCAT too? I thought what happened? My mind was buzzing again.
My mom said,"Alina is everything ok?how was the test?why you were crying?"
I had no answer to her and I just got up and hugged my dad.He was okay.Thank God he was okay!!
Next,where was Harib.I wanted to ask him what was all that.
I was half dead.I had lost my inner me. What happened to me was indescribable.I did not know what to answer my mom and dad.They kept asking me but I could not answer.
When I felt quite better and that was four days from MCAT beacause those four days I kept lying on bed and was not completely in my senses.My mother told me I had panic attacks and now I was better due to tranquilizers.
So when I felt better I called Harib and asked what he did to me.He laughed and said that he was not sure what he heard on call that day and did not know call was prank or real.He talked to me as if he did not know what I was going through.I broke completely.
He laughed again and said he won and he made his merit to enter medical school.To my surprise I heard myself congratulating him and after that the story was clear.It was a story.It was a trick to win.
I was lost.I was lost completely.The one I loved made me fool.The one I trusted shattered me.The aim I wanted to live with was my complete failure.

Harib
She was my girl.I left her home as I promised.I just wanted to win.I won.She lost.She lost herself.She had not tell anyone what I did to her.Everyone asked me what had happened to her but I said,"I don't know". These are the best words that ever exist. I don't know.These words save you from everything sometimes.They did best for me.
I got high merit and left for my medical school. Chapter on Alina was closed. I was happy and at peace. Finally I was the only one to be congratulated and my success was the only success to be charished but again Alina was there.Not with her success but with sadness on face of every relative that she couldn't make it and was on tranquilizers but It didn't matter to me. I was free. Free to fly to my new destiny ,to my new competitors. I was selected for the best medical school in entire country.I was happy and I left Alina and her city to live *happily ever after*

Alina
I was living the life of misery.Only this chapter of my life was not written by me.I was facing the worse.I was going through panic attacks.One occured to me each week.I was alive on tranquilizers.I had lost my will to live.All what I desired for life was gone.Gone for ever.My family was going through worse because of me.Harib uploaded my photos on google and everyone in my family made their own story of my failure.I could not even tell my story to anyone.I had no friend.My only friend deceived me.
I remained silent and panicking.I remained lost.I did not know what was happening around me.I was just living without a reason and what can be life without a reason