Twists and turns

Alina
Life was passing quite normal now.I had plans for my future but I had faith in Allah to fulfill them and I prayed for HIS will.I tried to look through hadith and Quran Pak and my view of life wss different now.I was thinking and visualizing with eyes that were 1400 years old and had seen much more depression and anxiety than me.I am talking about Quran.

Allah has narrated so beautifully the stories of nations and people who passed away different era's of life so we can learn from them.I had lot to learn now with an open heart and healthy mind.I was reciting surah's assigned to me on 4th session by Mr.Hayat and those were Surah Kafiroon and Surah Maryum.These surahs were and are building my faith and strengthening it.

My mother was my support system and my father gave us even more time.He spent more time at home.My sisters were much more concerned for me.The family I once took for granted were my actual assets.I started loving my family more.I started caring about them as they cared for me.

My weeks were full of thoughts of Mr.Hayat.After 4th session,thoughts of him surrounded me even more forcefully.His character was incredibly good.I was using facebook when I thought of searching him on facebook and to my surprise he was there.It was one more surprise for me because I was not expecting a religious person on facebook.I sent him friend request and waited for his approval.

After 24hrs he accepted the request and my messenger started ringing.I was dancing with surprise it was Mr.Hayat calling me on messenger.

Mr.Hayat,"Assalam o alaekum warahmat ullahi wabarakatullah wa jannat halaalu wa dozakh haraamu"

I smiled and said,"Walaekumassalam,I am surprised to see you on facebook"

He laughed and said,"I am surprised to see your request too,I thought you might need some help as you dont have my contact number so I accepted your request to contact you and ask about your health."

I was feeling ashamed all of a sudden because I thought he has accepted my request because I was a more than a patient to him and he shared his secrets to me.

I was silent when he said,"Miss Alina are you on the line?"
I said,"Oh yes!no no problem.I am Okay."
He said,"Alhamdulillah.Ok FeeAmanillah."
And call ended

After two days to be exact my facebook messenger had a beep and there was a message from Mr.Hayat saying:
"Assalam.o.alaekum I have to attend a conference in America so I have to leave.I hope you are fine.If you need any medical care you can contact me.Feel free to contact.I will not be available for our next session.So We will have a next session when I return,if required."

another beep

"till then take care,FeeAmanillah"

I got upset on the text because I was counting days to meet him and he was going away.This made me sad but I sent him,"Okay!! :)"

That was really sad day but then my mother came and handed me tickets to a hill station.My sisters and I were to leave for hill station.My sisters were free from exams and had vacations and I was not studying at all so we three were free.I felt blessed and we left for a trip.

My father had booked a nice hotel for us.We reached and freshen up.We were feeling fresh.My sisters hugged me and smiled.They were happy as I was back to normal.I felt my younger sisters were more smart now.Time had made them grow faster.My hardships were not only mine.They suffered too.My pictures on internet were for a shame for three of us and our parents too.

I had realised.I was repenting.I was happy.I was enjoying.I was over joyed.But still part of me was missing Mr Hayat.Part of me was thinking about his flight to America,his conference and a thought to contact him but I had to be a good girl and not to let my hormones over take my brain.So I kept calm and enjoyed my stay with my sisters.

When we came back home,I got the news that there was a marriage proposal waiting for me.I was anxious to know who that man could be.

Even though I had plans to do something to serve humanity as I could do If I could become a doctor.I was not thinking to get married and give away my dreams but the proposal had surprised me.I felt myself older and capable of getting married.If I would be in a medical school I would be in second year of medicine and now I was doing nothing due to my illness.I was 20 years of age and I thought I was too young to get married.

I was confused,annoyed,angry,anxious and surprised that I had a proposal waiting for me but part of me was happy somewhere that I would have a change in life.I was not thinking of Harib anymore.I was not thinking of beating him or revenge or anything like that.

My mother told me that an aunty will come to see me tomorrow!!I spent that night with insomnia! I had no courage to ask my mom who the aunty was.The details were to be revealed a day later and I had to wait with my senses all awake.

*writer*

keep waiting ;)