Blessings

Alina
I was quite happy that I was about to marry Mr.Hayat.I liked him and I loved to know that he liked me too.There were few days left in our wedding when all of a sudden Harib came back.

Harib wanted to hurt me again but he did not know that I was not that fragile being now.I was a strong lady with power of faith in Allah.I told my mother the whole story.Whatever worse I went through my life was beautifully gifted to me by Harib.But I had no regrets now.

Mama and Harib's mother scolded him for his deeds and that was enough for me.Harib ruined my day.
I remained silent and in a bad mood all that day.

My fifth session with Mr.Hayat was still due but I was hesitant to fave him before marriage.I was feeling shy all of a sudden.I had been bold with Harib but there was something different between me and Mr.Hayat.

Mr.Hayat was a man of dignity.I liked his character because it had a magical effect on me.His voice echoed my heart and his eyes viewed deep inside me.I could not hide anything from him.

I had met him four times in four sessions and I was so obsessed by him.He had a magical personality.He texted me that day and informed me about the next session's schedule.

Just before the wedding day was my fifth and last session with him because after than we were one soul in two different bodies.

Fifth session

I was excited and shy and hesitant and my feelings were simply inexpressible.

I had no wall but him in this session because I had talk enough to the walls now this session was of facing him and telling about how I feel.

He inquired about my mental health and I said that I was quite happy.I blushed.My cheeks got red.
Mr.Hayat smiled.He asked about the week and the routine.I was telling him the routine events when he paused me and started talking.

He said,"Alina,Harib came to me to show your photos.I was so hesitant to face my future wife before wedding but I had to talk to you about this.I am your psychologist and I know your past."

I started crying.I could not imagine that after trying to hurt me by coming at my home he also tried to break my relationship with Mr.Hayat.Harib was so evil.

I said,"how dare he??"
Mr.Hayat said,"Dont worry Alina,I handled the situation.Just be aware of him in future.You told me that you wanted to serve humanity.What are your plans for it."

I said,"marrying was never aim of my life but Allah wants this so I want this but yes I want to serve humanity what if I cannot be a doctor but I can be a social worker."

Mr.Hayat smiled and handed me some forms to fill and said,"I knew you will choose this.This is your admission form,choose your subjects and I will submit these.I had to fix this session because one of your therapy was left.Now we are done with your treatment.Now you can marry and enjoy a normal life.But be thankful to Almighty Allah for new life."

I smiled and giggled,"Oh yes thanks to Almighty Allah and thankyou."
I took the form and filled it.Today was last day to submit and due to that deadline Mr.Hayat might have planned the session.The thought of his shyness made me smile again.

I handed him the forms and left for home.I was very happy and thankful to Almighty Allah.

The next day we were having Nikah.It was a pleasant Friday.Fifth session was held on thursday.After nikah!Mr.Hayat congratulated me and said"Dear wife do recite Surah Rehman and Surah Wakia because we should not forget HIM in our happiness."
I replied,"Ok hubby."

Wedding night
The night was not like a night,it was like a day full of brightness.Wedding was held simple.Even my father was not allowed to give dowry.A crowd of only hundred people was gathered to see us getting married.I wore red and purple and Mr.Hayat wore purple kurta which was suiting him to my surprise.

Mehandi was not conducted as there is no concept of Mehndi in Islam.Wedding was quite calm and I was happy for that.My dress was simple and his was more than simple.

After Rukhsati,I and Mr.Hayat offered nawafil and than Mr.Hayat sat beside me and holded my hand.My breaths fastened.I loved this new expect of relationship.I was happy that Allah has chosen him for me.I was feeling blessed.

He then holded my wrist and I closed my eyes.When I opened my eyes there was a beautiful bracelet tied to my hand.It had small pearls and their were five pearls in total.

Mr.Hayat said,"do you like it dear wife?Five pearls for five sessions.I have never fallen for any patient but dont know what happened to me when I met you.Your determination is your power young lady.you will achieve success in your life inshaAllah."

I smiled and said,"Thankyou hubby this is awesome.I can never forget the sessions I had.Those were my trip back to my life.Those were re birth of my departed soul.Those were rebirth of my faith in Allah and in life."

Mr.Hayat smiled and said,"everything comes from Allah.We are surrounded by happiness Alhamdulillah."

I smiled back.I thought of asking him and asked,"hey when aunty came with wedding proposal than why was she so inquisitive?"
Mr.Hayat laughed and said,"I asked her to ask those questions from you.I wanted to see positivity in you.I want every wife to be positive because marriage is merely a relationship of trust."

I smiled and said,"so Mr. Psychologist you will keep experimenting your skills at me."
He laughed and said,Yes I will because I own you now."
I laughed and said,"I own you too."

Reception
Both of us were dressed in black.I wore black because I loved it and he wore black because I loved it.

Hands in hands we reached the stage.Reception was mega event.There were many guests.I was wearing a dull silver hijab and very light makeup.My face was covered.Reception was not to show me as his new wife as treasure or something to show off but He made me feel special by introducing to his circle but my face was hidden.Even my dress was not a skin tight type.It was a jilbab that Mr.Hayat has bought from Syria when he was there on a trip for research and treatments.

I felt really good and blessed that day.I had found the hidden MASLEHAT(reason).Everything happens for a reason.My beauty belongs to my husband.My long hair belong to his eyes,my eyes belong to his eyes and I belong completely to him after Allah.I was not a slave but still he was my master not because he used to order me but because I respected him.

He respected me and I respected him.He loved me.I loved him even more.I still love him.He cared for me and I cared for him.I still care for him.He loves me and cares for me.

Our life was going awesome Alhamdulillah.I continued my studies and chose social work as my subject.Soon I started social activities to help humans i.e serving humanity.

Serving humanity was my slogan and Mr.Hayat was my support.I made a social welfare society.I was soon selected as its President.

I went wherever people were in need.They needed food,shelter,water or education,I stood beside them.Allah had chosen me for this.People pray for me.People think of me as a Maseeha and I give them a book that contains my five sessions.It has helped spiritually almost everyone by now.

Life was going very happily and calmly when I had to go to Austrailia for work as an epidemic hit there and people were dying of it.

I was passing by a street when I met Harib.

*writer*
next will be last episode inshaAllah.
Thankyou for your time. It was lovely experience to write. need ur votes and comments.I hope u like this chapter!!