i. @jakepatt

Hi there! *waves like a potato on stick* We bring you the first episode (more like chapter) of Shine Bright

Hi there! *waves like a potato on stick* We bring you the first episode (more like chapter) of Shine Bright. Here it goes!

PQ: So sir, please state your name and no, this isn't FBI. You're not in trouble.

Jake: My name is Jake Patterson.

PQ: Okay, first of all. What inspired you to write your books? Or who rather? *wink*

Jake: I started writing books a few years ago, because I got really bored during a trip, and so my friends and I made some characters, and I decided to write about them. :)

PQ: Where is your favorite place to write?

Jake: I love writing sitting on the couch c;

PQ: Pizza or Cake?

Jake: PIZZA!

PQ: What is/are your favorite books?

Jake: I love all Rick Riordan books, the Unwanted Series, Harry Potter, the list goes on...

PQ: Do you think the books are better than the movies?

Jake: It depends. xD

PQ: What's your advice for the aspiring authors out there?

Jake: Don't listen to anything your teachers tell you! You can start a sentence with And, Because, However, But and whatever you want! THEY LIED! Also write whatever you want, but try to focus more on one book at a time.

PQ: Amen to that! Anyway, who is your favorite author on Wattpad?

Jake: MY favourite author on Wattpad is arrowheads

PQ: What is your favorite genre to read/write about?

Jake: I love fantasy, but also teen fiction!

PQ: In three words, how would you describe yourself?

Jake: A crazy unicorn

PQ: What did a fan do that you will never forget?

Jake: Well one of my adored fans created a trailer for my book, and if you've ever made trailers you'll know they can take up to a week to make! So that was pretty memorable!

PQ: Lastly, do you plan on making writing a career?

Jake: Maybe on the side c;

And that's it folks! Our very first interview. Thank you so much jakepatt! Next stop: who do you think we'll interview next? *wink*