4 :: going down

A Note:
Italics - Japanese
Regular text - English
Bold - French (you can probably tell who we're going to meet in this chapter)
---
"Is Holly alright?" You asked Joseph. By the way he nodded, you could tell not even he was sure. "She-She just has a high fever," he said.
"Her stand...she's not able to control it..." said Avdol. So Holly has a stand, too? God, there's a surprise in every day.

"It's because of Dio's return...turns out, he's not dead," said Joseph again. Jotaro loomed in the corner of the room. You wanted to shout, "Why the HELL is the answer to everything nowadays DIO?!"

"We...we need to stop Dio!" Joseph suddenly interjected. "But how are we going to stop him if we don't even know where he is?" You asked. "Cairo," said Avdol. "He's in Cairo. I should know because I met him."

You were still confused. "If we can stop him in 50 days, Holly will be alright," said Avdol. "That would mean that we'd need to get on a plane to Cairo today," Kakyoin piped in. "T-Today?!" You said. Why so suddenly do we need to leave?

Pretty soon, there was a knock on the door, and a bunch of doctors rushed in. "They're from the Speedwagon Foundation, and they should be keeping Holly in check while we're gone," Joseph said. So we were actually going?

Joseph looked at you. "Go grab your bags, Y/N," he said. You nodded and rushed to your room and grabbed everything you had, then met everyone outside.

"Here's to saving Holly!" Said Joseph. "Let's go!!"
---
You were impressed on how fast you all got on a plane in such short notice. There weren't a lot of people this time around, but you still chugged some beer from your flask just to make sure that everything would be okay.

You sat in the middle row, sandwiched between Kakyoin - which you didn't mind, - and Jotaro, of all people. Avdol and Uncle Joseph sat by the window seat.

It was smooth sailing, probably because of the beer. Kakyoin and Jotaro were asleep, and you couldn't really see what Avdol and Joseph were doing. It was quiet...too quiet. A fly buzzed overhead.

You swatted it away at first, and it left for a while before coming back. You asked your stand to come out, and tried to kill the fly, but it was too quick. Was this even a real fly...?

An old man in the back of the plane announced, "I'm going to the bathroom!" Almost a little too confidently. The fly buzzed away.

You settled back into your seat again. Then, something finally happened. Someone screamed. A man lay on the floor, dead. Blood was coming out of his mouth. You grabbed Kakyoin's arm without noticing, or out of fear. You couldn't tell.

He jumped a little and you let go. "Sorry it's just that I think someone just died...!"  You said to him, "W-What...?" He said, rubbing his eyes. You pointed at the man on the floor, and he gasped as well. "What do we do??" You asked him.

Then, a fly flew out of the guy's mouth. That fly! No way it could have killed him! "I saw that fly earlier," you said in a hushed tone. "I couldn't kill it." Kakyoin looked at you, worried. "It might be an enemy stand...!"

The plane jolted, then you all had the feeling of falling. Everyone was up. "Shit, shit, shit!!" You could hear Joseph and Jotaro saying. Everyone but you got up. "Stay here," said Kakyoin. As much as you didn't want to, you followed his orders and watched them walk up to the cockpit.

They were gone for what seemed like forever. The plane was now going down at a constant speed. Then, all of a sudden, the plane jolted again, and the falling feeling was worse.